Sweet necklace: heart or mop butterfly?

Kalispell

Feb 17, 2016
Trying to decide between the heart and mop butterfly and I'm having a hard time!

I love the whimsical nature of the butterfly and the mop with yg looks gorgeous. With the heart, I love the pop of color and that you can see what it is right away. Sometimes from the pictures, it's hard to tell the mop butterfly is a butterfly right away, but it just looks so fun and elegant.

I currently have the sweet turquoise butterfly necklace and sweet heart bracelet. If I got the heart necklace though, I probably would not wear the heart bracelet at the same time.

Which one would you recommend and why?

Thanks, guys! Seems the mop clover is the favorite. Is it because it's easily recognized as a clover? If I were to get the mop vintage pendant later on, would the sweet be redundant?

Thanks, guys! Seems the mop clover is the favorite. Is it because it's easily recognized as a clover? If I were to get the mop vintage pendant later on, would the sweet be redundant?

I there a reason why you don't want to go for the vintage one now? I'd say it's worth saving up for, very pretty and a nice size. Sounds like you already have a couple of sweets anyway?

I there a reason why you don't want to go for the vintage one now? I'd say it's worth saving up for, very pretty and a nice size. Sounds like you already have a couple of sweets anyway?

I do eventually want to get the vintage. But the sweets are so cute! But maybe you're right. I do already have a sweet necklace. Sigh. Decisions, decisions , haha. :smile:

I do eventually want to get the vintage. But the sweets are so cute! But maybe you're right. I do already have a sweet necklace. Sigh. Decisions, decisions , haha. :smile:

The sweets are cute but you have one.
If you can just be patient and save a little bit more you will have a wonderful classic piece that you can wear with absolutely everything.
You won't regret it. 🍀