Is the resale price for a Hermes Birkin that is missing lock and keys good?

In general, I think most of us here would not recommend buying Hermes with an eye toward its investment value. While H bags do tend to hold their value better than most, the market is unpredictable, and certainly leather, color, size, etc. will have an influence on their resale potential.
Also, depending on the leather and color of the bag (i.e., is it still being produced?), it may be possible to obtain a replacement clochette.
So, ultimately it depends on whether the missing lock and key bother you! I would think the price should reflect their absence, but prices on the resale market are, of course, highly subjective.

Reactions: daisychainz
in general, i think most of us here would not recommend buying hermes with an eye toward its investment value. While h bags do tend to hold their value better than most, the market is unpredictable, and certainly leather, color, size, etc. Will have an influence on their resale potential.
Also, depending on the leather and color of the bag (i.e., is it still being produced?), it may be possible to obtain a replacement clochette.
So, ultimately it depends on whether the missing lock and key bother you! I would think the price should reflect their absence, but prices on the resale market are, of course, highly subjective.
+1

In general, I think most of us here would not recommend buying Hermes with an eye toward its investment value. While H bags do tend to hold their value better than most, the market is unpredictable, and certainly leather, color, size, etc. will have an influence on their resale potential.

+2:P