Speedy Empreinte Need your help

Mingming

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Dear Ladies

I need your help .... Few month ago I sold my speedy 25 empreinte in Infini, but I really really regret that . I should have kept that bag because I really love it

I have been looking to find another one but it seems to be discontinued at LV

Yesterday one showed up at my LV store and I asked to my SA to keep it for me

It's in the color Terre : )) . But now I'm not 100% sure ! I am asking myself if it will better to look at something else and new classic for instance . And to finally let it go as I have sold it once .

I already have a Speedy 25 DE. I have a very nice collection and I am trying to buy bags that I won't sell .

What do you think ladies ?

Last edited:
I have a speedy empreinte 30 and love it! My favorite bag. What made you sell your speedy?
Hello SuzanneVuitton ( I love your name : ) )) I sold it for financing the montaigne MM

but before selling the bag I was going back and forth I was saying that it was my favorite bag
and just after selling it I regret it

May be it's a sign I should get this one and keep it in my collection

Dear Ladies

I need your help .... Few month ago I sold my speedy 25 empreinte in Infini, but I really really regret that . I should have kept that bag because I really love it

I have been looking to find another one but it seems to be discontinued at LV

Yesterday one showed up at my LV store and I asked to my S A to keep it for me

It's in the color Terre : )) . But now I'm not 100% sure ! I am asking myself if it will better to look at something else and new classic for instance . And to finally let it go as I have sold it once .

I already have a Speedy 25 DE. I have a very nice collection and I am trying to buy bags that I won't sell .

What do you think ladies ?

I wouldn't do it. There's was an instinct that told you to sell when the first time. I understand it though. I sold my speedy 25 mono and regretted it. I missed my mono speedy, so I wanted another. Got a preloved 30 instead. Better size for me. Just go over why you sold it the first time and make a list. Maybe there are some new releases that would work better for you?:smile: GL!!!

You know what....I just got my hands on a beautiful preloved Trevi PM. I was so excited about it and all. I used it once. I keep reaching for my empreinte speedy. I brought out my DA Berkley today because it feels "eastery" with my pink and white blouse for work. I'll tell you this....I never reached for any of my other bags the way I reach for that empreinte piece.

If Terre is a color that you like and it works with your wardrobe, my vote would be to purchase another empreinte Speedy! I can't, for the life of me, figure out why LV discontinued this bag, especially in the 25 size.

thank you ladies

I'm afraid that one of the new releases stole my heart and no more money left : (

but I'am sure that in ant case I will enjoy miss speedy empreinte .

I was not ready to let her go the first time .

it's strange because yesterday I was in the store for the Alma in epi . and my SA told me that they just have received a speedy empreinte in terre and it's the only one in Belgium, Netherland and Luxembourg

I have been calling the client service to track one and almost gave up .

It's may be a sign :biggrin:

I am not a huge fan of terre but I love speedy 25 in empreinte. If you like the color go for it! One concern though - the logos seem to be shallowly pressed. You want to make sure it is made well before you buy.