Need Compact Wallet-- please help me decide

Anais or Adele Compact

• Adele Compact

• Anais

Results are only viewable after voting.

luckyseven01

Nov 26, 2012
Thanks in advance for your input. I am using my small crossbody bags and backpack mini all of the time now. So, no use for the insolites and zippys that make up most of my wallet collection.

I have considered a number of the compact wallets and have narrowed it down to the Anais and the Adele Compact. Anyone own both? Which one do you prefer?

I like that the Adele gives a pop of color, but I prefer the layout of the Anais, so I am torn. Also not a fan of the fushia and that's the only color that remains in the Adele compact. PLEASE HELP!

Also, anyone know when next adele colors will arrive? Wonder what they will choose... I hope something bright for summer like yellow or teal or something.

TIA!!

there's a new one coming called Victorine.. It has 6 cc slots, bill compartment which u do not need to fold in half, coin compartment, and it is smaller than Adelle compact.

Between the two the Anais has my vote since it sounds like it would fit your needs better and it seems to be more robust/better constructed. The Adele just seems so thin/unsupported and I've heard that the ends are prone to being bent because of that...not to mention that it only comes in fuchsia at the moment which clearly doesn't wow you.

there's a new one coming called Victorine.. It has 6 cc slots, bill compartment which u do not need to fold in half, coin compartment, and it is smaller than Adelle compact.

I like the structure and layout of the Anais better. If your bags are on the smaller side, the Adele might be better since it's slimmer.

Between the two the Anais has my vote since it sounds like it would fit your needs better and it seems to be more robust/better constructed. The Adele just seems so thin/unsupported and I've heard that the ends are prone to being bent because of that...not to mention that it only comes in fuchsia at the moment which clearly doesn't wow you.

Thanks so much guys! All great points. Fushia certainly doesn't wow and I can see how the ends might get bent on the Adele compact. Def interested to know if there's any cool colors coming out. Anais seems like a very solid option, but there's no wow factor. Hmmmm...