Chanel star earrings 2015 comments?

Apr 18, 2015
Hi everyone!

I have an incredible opportunity to purchase a pair of earrings that "I missed." (I wasn't into Chanel at that time, silly me. Well I saw the necklace the last time I was at Chanel and asked my SA if they had the earrings, which they didn't but she found them in the back of her storeroom! I want them, but just want to make doubly sure. I believe they are from the 2015 Fall collection, just wondering if anyone bought them- any comments on size (they're a little larger than what I am used to), durability (it has quite a few small studs and pearls and the stars are all attached by small pebbles of metal on the back) and how often you wear them. I have literally scoured TPF for any pics or comments on these earrings so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• 236798-iID{1456962408}_180x140.jpg
    236798-iID{1456962408}_180x140.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 709
Just saw them in person 30 min ago at my local boutique. They are very pretty. Stones seem as durable as any other chanel earrings with stones. I personally don't find them too large but have you tried them on to see if the "shape" fit what you like?

Just saw them in person 30 min ago at my local boutique. They are very pretty. Stones seem as durable as any other chanel earrings with stones. I personally don't find them too large but have you tried them on to see if the "shape" fit what you like?
Yes, I tried them on and thought they larger than what I normally wear but beautiful with a simple outfit. I think I'm just going to get them :graucho:

Hi everyone!

I have an incredible opportunity to purchase a pair of earrings that "I missed." (I wasn't into Chanel at that time, silly me. Well I saw the necklace the last time I was at Chanel and asked my SA if they had the earrings, which they didn't but she found them in the back of her storeroom! I want them, but just want to make doubly sure. I believe they are from the 2015 Fall collection, just wondering if anyone bought them- any comments on size (they're a little larger than what I am used to), durability (it has quite a few small studs and pearls and the stars are all attached by small pebbles of metal on the back) and how often you wear them. I have literally scoured TPF for any pics or comments on these earrings so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I had them, but sold, cause didn't really know what to wear it with. They are very pretty and sturdy.

Yes, I tried them on and thought they larger than what I normally wear but beautiful with a simple outfit. I think I'm just going to get them :graucho:

Good choice raspberries! These earrings are really pretty. Since they're larger than what you usually wear, it will be something new and different for you then and that's always nice.

Please Reveal when you get them! Would love to see a Mod shot!