First Fashionphile purchase insta-reveal

mrsinsyder

O.G.
Mar 8, 2013
I've always been a bit leery of "pre-loved" for quite a few reasons, but this bag looked so pristine that I decided to give it a try. There's a bit of wear on the bottom that wasn't disclosed, but otherwise it looks mostly flawless. I think I like it; for $495, it certainly wasn't a bad deal :smile:

mO64w9Y.jpg

P3d2KSx.jpg

nEH8PJm.jpg

i6Jl4xC.jpg

I've always been a bit leery of "pre-loved" for quite a few reasons, but this bag looked so pristine that I decided to give it a try. There's a bit of wear on the bottom that wasn't disclosed, but otherwise it looks mostly flawless. I think I like it; for $495, it certainly wasn't a bad deal :smile:

mO64w9Y.jpg

P3d2KSx.jpg

nEH8PJm.jpg

i6Jl4xC.jpg

YAY! It arrived!! Congratulations! 😃❤️👍

YAY! It arrived!! Congratulations! 😃❤️👍
Thanks! The brown spot on the tab is there, but the rest of the bag is so almost flawless that it's hard to notice. It looks like it was resting against something that caused the mark, since it's not damaged at all.

I was afraid it would smell weird, but all smells check out ok! :lol:

Thanks! The brown spot on the tab is there, but the rest of the bag is so almost flawless that it's hard to notice. It looks like it was resting against something that caused the mark, since it's not damaged at all.

I was afraid it would smell weird, but all smells check out ok! :lol:

That's wonderful news!

I think that was an amazing deal. So many items I love are only available pre-loved and I will admit the quality on some of my older, pre-loved pieces is quite a bit better than my newer pieces. Congrats on taking the plunge! :yahoo: