Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

$3800 additional all US dollars for 4 diamonds is a major commitment, IMO. So I can see Mackennas concern. I would try and figure out if the ocean or your specific activities involving salt water is more harsh on diamonds or not. My SA said I can wear my RG one to the beach or swimming but I don't have diamonds so I'm not sure if that would change anything.
I also only use sulfate free body wash--- so I'm pretty neurotic as it is. [emoji23]

Good point, I didn't think about salt water maybe harsh on diamonds. I know the gold is okay in salt & chlorinated water. I just told DH I am giving up on diving because I'm worried about my bracelet, he looked at me like the woman finally lost it! He just shook his head and mumbled something LOL......

Makenna--- that's literally something I would do. Once they screwed it on me, I'm like this is not coming off of me, it's mine and I love it. I'm like I am not even going to go in beach water anymore I couldn't care less. Lol!

Why not just insure it?

I am definitely going to insure it but I've been told by many of our diving friends not to let my insurance agent know we're divers since it's considered as a high risk sports. There's a good chance they may cancel our life insurance policy if they know. I guess I may have to lie if I lose my bracelet under water.

Yes, why not just insure it & wear some kind of protective cover on it while scuba diving. If you wear a wetsuit while diving, that should already protect it from falling off & scratching.

That's what I am thinking too since I dive with a full body wetsuit even in warm tropical places. It will be under my wetsuit sleeve. I agree with everybody here, it'll be fine, DH is being a worried wart. :smile:

Arwen--- what's the correct side up?

There is no real correct side, only for me. I always wear the same side up as the side down scratches a bit more than the other does. So to keep at least one side a little bit more pristine I do this. Have to confess I often bang the upper side against something instead, so in the end I guess it makes no difference. Still, I am ocd about this, lol.