Mulberry Easter Lily Thread!

remainsilly

bye-bye
Aug 15, 2014
Per NY2005's egg-cellent idea--to carry 4 different lily bags through long Easter weekend--let's join in the fun!

Grab 1 lily, or a whole bouquet!♡
Do your own style, your way.

And, please, post your mod-shots/bag only shots/whatever desired.
For our forum to swoon about through holiday time.

Lovely leather handbag flowers, all sizes & variations welcome.
Plus, no pollen allergies. Brilliant. ;)

Fabulous. Here's my Thursday contribution, I will photograph moving forward in a more seasonal manner if possible!!! Oxblood medium lily for one day only
:party::sunshine:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 422
Soooo incredibly priceless! :heart::heart::heart:Once again your loveable dog steals the show!! I'm in for Lily weekend as I already knew which Lily I'd be taking to Easter dinner out with my hubby & parents. Great idea!!!

Thanks. :smile:
Along photography session timeline, that shot is 3.8 seconds before--
Cat finds interesting colored things on floor, dog moves, hat topples off & all sinks into chaos.

Look forward to your lily photo.

You can borrow one of mine!!

Aww. You are very kind. T[emoji4]

In his Easter bonnet. ;)

With oxblood nvt lily.

---

Thanks for sharing all.[emoji813]

Thanks. :smile:

Along photography session timeline, that shot is 3.8 seconds before--

Cat finds interesting colored things on floor, dog moves, hat topples off & all sinks into chaos.

Look forward to your lily photo.

Oh, I wish there was a photo of the chaos, too. [emoji1]

Oooooh can it be a Lily family or just one Lily for the whole of the Easter break, or one for each different day? There, that gave it all away didn't it! Yes I may have more than one! P.S. NY2005, where did you get the little running doggie from, he's so cute?

Oooooh can it be a Lily family or just one Lily for the whole of the Easter break, or one for each different day? There, that gave it all away didn't it! Yes I may have more than one! P.S. NY2005, where did you get the little running doggie from, he's so cute?
A single one or a family, for a day or a week. No rules, it's just nice to see what everyone has. Running dog was just on the list of icons if you click 'more' I think he was near the bottom.