What color does this look like to you??

jmaroun06

Nov 5, 2015
I recently bought a WOC and just received it today. The picture the SA sent looked like a true red color but these pictures I took don't. I want to get your opinions on what color you think it looks like. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458759850.955235.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458759860.192022.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458759878.831195.jpg
I'm so sad because I've been waiting so long for a red woc in SHW ( that's another thing, to my awareness it was supposed to be SHW but this woc has GHW). This woc is lambskin, which I'm not opposed to , but I really wanted red, a true red like 00v:sad: i think im going to have to return this one :/:sad: . Brings me to my next question. I purchased from saks, if there is another woc or other item I would like to exchange it with could I do an exchange at another saks store? (I would be sending via UPS as I don't live near a saks , only one in Boston) thanks in advance!

I know=( exactly what i thought when I opened it, it looks so pink. I am going to return it=( so sad The SA said its from 16C and the red has pink undertones, didint know that before i purchased!

I too am looking for a real red lambskin. You might want to check out the new Spring Act 2 red which to me is more red than cruise but I think it has a orange tone to it. It also has the silver hardware you were after. Not sure if it's what I'm looking for but you may like it. Again - hard to tell from pics what it really looks like. Good luck

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 755
I've been told that the 16C red is more of a "watermelon red" with light gold hardware while the 16S red is more of a tomato orange red with silver hardware. My SA has both coming in for me to compare in the size I want. I am personally not looking for a true red like most, but am looking for a very specific raspberry red (in my mind), it feels more fun to me :smile:

I recently bought a WOC and just received it today. The picture the SA sent looked like a true red color but these pictures I took don't. I want to get your opinions on what color you think it looks like. View attachment 3309695View attachment 3309696View attachment 3309697
I'm so sad because I've been waiting so long for a red woc in SHW ( that's another thing, to my awareness it was supposed to be SHW but this woc has GHW). This woc is lambskin, which I'm not opposed to , but I really wanted red, a true red like 00v:sad: i think im going to have to return this one :/:sad: . Brings me to my next question. I purchased from saks, if there is another woc or other item I would like to exchange it with could I do an exchange at another saks store? (I would be sending via UPS as I don't live near a saks , only one in Boston) thanks in advance!
It looks just like my Balenciaga City in Rose Thulian….a bright pinky red, not true red. I love it, but it is clearly not what you were hoping for. :sad:

The one in your picture is pink but my SA may still have a new red one with silver hardware from 16S if you'd like her info..You can see a picture of the WOC on my Instagram- stylevialauren :smile:

I've been told that the 16C red is more of a "watermelon red" with light gold hardware while the 16S red is more of a tomato orange red with silver hardware. My SA has both coming in for me to compare in the size I want. I am personally not looking for a true red like most, but am looking for a very specific raspberry red (in my mind), it feels more fun to me :smile:

Yes - if you want a raspberry red the the Cruise 16 red is for you!!!