Questions about past years' holiday pendants

HeidiDavis

O.G.
Feb 10, 2014
Hello Ladies!

I have only been following VCA since 2014, so the only holiday pendants I recall are the pg/gray MOP pendant and the pg/Sevres pink porcelain one. What were some of the other years' releases? Which year did VCA start offering a holiday pendant? I'm basically just curious, although a part of me would love to hunt down one of the older ones (for example, the malachite). My SA said that it wouldn't be very easy to find any of them, and I won't go through ebay because I'm too nervous, so I'm probably out of luck.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: birkin10600
In 2013 they had the Malachite pendent in YG with 1 diamond. In 2012 they had the white MOP with pink gold and 1 diamond. View attachment 3309435View attachment 3309436

Thank you, 00sara00! I would kill for that malachite pendant! :drool: Was there ever one with onyx with the diamond? Did it have yg or pg? I feel like I've seen something like this in posts or on other sites but I'm not sure. If so, what year would that have been released?

Hope this photo image helps. It shows the different holiday pendants by year.
Y2014 was the grey mop and last year's was the pink porcelain.
I took a snapshot of this older post by some tpfer (sorry I can't recall to give credit to) and saved it in my image folder ��

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 3,150
I took a snapshot of this older post by some tpfer (sorry I can't recall to give credit to) and saved it in my image folder ��

Omigosh, thank you so much valnsw! You are the BEST! This is exactly what I was looking for! The only bad thing is that now I see I've missed so many really amazing holiday pendants! :crybaby: I wish I could go back in time and scoop up that lapis one, among others!

OXYGEN, Please!

hope this photo image helps. It shows the different holiday pendants by year.
I took a snapshot of this older post by some tpfer (sorry i can't recall to give credit to) and saved it in my image folder ��

i want them all!

Omigosh, thank you so much valnsw! You are the BEST! This is exactly what I was looking for! The only bad thing is that now I see I've missed so many really amazing holiday pendants! :crybaby: I wish I could go back in time and scoop up that lapis one, among others!
+1

I was going to write this exact thing but Heidi, you wrote it so well! I am crazy for that lapis pendant. Wow!

This thread shows past years holiday pendants...I hope it's not going to be onyx this year