HH Mercer clutch wallet opinions?

luvs2shopalot

Jun 1, 2006
I just got mine from HH today and I gotta say while I love it's look and it's soft squishy feeling, I put my things in it and it's kinda hard to close already and I even cleaned my wallet out. I also don't have any cash or change in it yet either, just cards and such. I'm afraid I'd get annoyed with trying to close it.

For those of you that own one, how do you like it? Do you keep alot in it? Does it maybe stretch out over time to where it would get easier?

It really is a beauty though!

I've had mine for a few weeks now and it holds everything I need. I don't have any change in it right now, but I do have a couple of bills. All the slots near the ID section are filled and I've got one open slot on the bottom half of the wallet. I'm also carrying various folded receipts and business cards inside, but no checkbook. It closes perfectly and doesn't look stuffed.

I just got mine from HH today and I gotta say while I love it's look and it's soft squishy feeling, I put my things in it and it's kinda hard to close already and I even cleaned my wallet out. I also don't have any cash or change in it yet either, just cards and such. I'm afraid I'd get annoyed with trying to close it.

For those of you that own one, how do you like it? Do you keep alot in it? Does it maybe stretch out over time to where it would get easier?

I have the clutch in amethyst or purple or whatever they call it. I love it - I have a lot of cards, so it was perfect for me. Not a lot of papers or anything, but I have put a lot of receipts in it, that are taken out at the end of the day. I was unhappy that it doesn't hold my checkbook, but - . My Inka carries my checkbook just fine. But still. I know what you mean. It could have been a smidgen bigger.

Remember their return policy - if it's a viable option for you.

I have that mini-wallet in croc blue. I didn't know it was that 'mini' but I love it because I love the leather and the detailing. It is wayyyyy too small, though. I broke down and ordered the full-size clutch in plum because I need the space. It took me a while to figure out that the clasp stretches a good bit on this wallet and if you just pull (gently) you can still snap it closed, even if it is full. On my HH survey I requested they make a wallet in this style that is mid-sized because I really love the look but it's just too small.

did your wallet soften up at all?
I sure hope this isnt an issue as I have committed to one of these.