Opinions please? Which watch to buy for Mom?

nainap

Aug 14, 2012
Ladies, need help! Me and my sister are planning to gift watches to Mom and Dad, for their 35th anniversary. We have zeroed in on an Omega for Dad but not able to decide for Mom!

Looking for gold toned/ two toned watches, since she wears yellow gold jewelry. Her current watch is a Rado. Ideally I want it to be in the 2000-2500 USD range. Ideas please??

I think it depends on your mom's style. I have several Michele watches, from sporty silver to blingy gold and 2-tone. I love all of them, and have been able to afford them at Watchstation Outlet or Nordstrom Rack for a fraction of the MSRP. However, I'd be over the moon if my son gifted me a Tag.

I think it depends on your mom's style. I have several Michele watches, from sporty silver to blingy gold and 2-tone. I love all of them, and have been able to afford them at Watchstation Outlet or Nordstrom Rack for a fraction of the MSRP. However, I'd be over the moon if my son gifted me a Tag.
That's the idea, give her something that she would not buy for herself :smile: Being an older generation Indian; she would much rather spend her money on jewelry than on watches! We want to get her something classic that she can wear for a long time and will look classy for an older person to carry :smile: