Which colour Arena Sandals should I buy?

nikki2304

Jan 3, 2014
Hey,

I am venturing out from my Valentino/louboutin collection to my first balenciaga purchase!

I need help deciding which colour arena sandal to buy?

Rose colour is great summery and playful, though I feel the black is more contemporary and sophisticated.

I wear a lot of subtle colours, blacks, creme, navy white etc and live a place where I will only see good enough weather to wear these a few months of the year.

Please vote!

Rose or black?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458600907.260954.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458600922.176013.jpg

Hey,

I am venturing out from my Valentino/louboutin collection to my first balenciaga purchase!

I need help deciding which colour arena sandal to buy?

Rose colour is great summery and playful, though I feel the black is more contemporary and sophisticated.

I wear a lot of subtle colours, blacks, creme, navy white etc and live a place where I will only see good enough weather to wear these a few months of the year.

Please vote!

Rose or black?

View attachment 3308265

View attachment 3308266
The pink is lovely….but the black is classic and will go with everything. I have 2 pairs and love them both; black with SHW and black with GHW. Good luck deciding. :heart:

I didn't realise the black comes in two different hardware! Do you find you are able to match more with ghw or shw?
I bought the silver first because I have a black Town with SHW and wanted to match…but I actually wear more gold so when I saw the gold I had to have them too. It is weird also you will notice that the silver are $585 and the gold are $535.

Thank you so much for pics! They look amazing! I really want to try and find ones with shw as I think that will better match my wardrobe. They look like there is a small hint of gold or is this just the lighting on the first picture? on the website it says the studs are pale gold on the ones I was looking at with no option for dark gold or silver

Thank you so much for pics! They look amazing! I really want to try and find ones with shw as I think that will better match my wardrobe. They look like there is a small hint of gold or is this just the lighting on the first picture? on the website it says the studs are pale gold on the ones I was looking at with no option for dark gold or silver
You are welcome. :heart: They are more silver in person that in the photo. I purchased the silver at Nordstrom and the gold at Neiman Marcus, if that helps. :smile: