Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Had my first high end shoe find at my Goodwill the other day...Found these gorgeous Prada shoes for only $8! They are in pretty decent shape aside from part of the logo chipping off on the bottom, but I'm not picky at that price lol. They fit like a glove, and the leather is soooo soft! I laughed because these were with all the other shoes, and they had some worn out coach sneakers in the case for $20...totally not complaining!!

Also picked up these Free People jeans for $8 as well. They button up the front and are high waisted and cropped. I literally went home and washed them, and was wearing them a couple hours later. They fit so well and I've been getting so many compliments on them!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458562496.867731.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458562516.675472.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458562534.550560.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458562635.517595.jpg

Had my first high end shoe find at my Goodwill the other day...Found these gorgeous Prada shoes for only $8! They are in pretty decent shape aside from part of the logo chipping off on the bottom, but I'm not picky at that price lol. They fit like a glove, and the leather is soooo soft! I laughed because these were with all the other shoes, and they had some worn out coach sneakers in the case for $20...totally not complaining!!

Also picked up these Free People jeans for $8 as well. They button up the front and are high waisted and cropped. I literally went home and washed them, and was wearing them a couple hours later. They fit so well and I've been getting so many compliments on them!

View attachment 3307700
View attachment 3307701
View attachment 3307702
View attachment 3307704

The jeans look great on you

I would wear jeans everyday if they fit me the way they fit you. So good! And congrats on the Pradas!

View attachment 3307700
View attachment 3307701
View attachment 3307702
View attachment 3307704

Friends, I haven't posted often or lately but I keep up with this thread regularly and enjoy seeing your finds. I had a "holy grail" thrifting moment this evening that you hear rumors about but never experience yourself. I have only recently started checking the jewelry counters on a regular basis and was richly rewarded today. I've seen a lot of fakes but when the clerk handed it to me, my pulse started racing and hands got a little clammy...

Circa 1990 Rolex Ladies SS Oyster Perpetual. Serial numbers check out and all the markings look correct, heading to the jeweler tomorrow to look at the movement but I'm 99% sure it's legit. Wife was pretty psyched and was happy to model it here. Not bad for $5.57.

Drooling. Keep us posted on this baby!

The jeans look great on you

Thank you!

I have the same pair of jeans and love them. I always get compliments. Mine were also purchased at GW. Congrats they look fantastic on you.

Ha really, that's awesome! Yay for goodwill jean twins ;) I got quite a few compliments when I wore them too, and I had looked them up and FP actually makes almost the exact same pair right now with a bit of extra moto detail on the leg (although those are $128...I like my price better lol)!

I would wear jeans everyday if they fit me the way they fit you. So good! And congrats on the Pradas!

Girl you look FAB and should wear jeans more! They are there to make your butt look good hehe ;)