For all of you COACH s/a's

I've read YES they do but they have to ask if it is a good time to come over and shop if they say YES then they can go Stophle was an outlet SA she would know but this is what I think I have read her say.

all employees get the same discount, whether you work at an outlet or a regular boutique. and as with any coach store, we prefer you shop on less busy days...but it's all with management. my manager is so niiiice.....i love her.

Ohh, okay I swear, if the outlets were closer, I'ld sooo get a job there! Even though there is a limit, thats stilll hella good, 50% already sale prices at the outlet? Thats soo sweet!

Ohh, okay I swear, if the outlets were closer, I'ld sooo get a job there! Even though there is a limit, thats stilll hella good, 50% already sale prices at the outlet? Thats soo sweet!

Actually it's 65% off at the outlet. It isn't off of the sale price though, it's off of the original Factory Price. So for example, if there's a bag that has an MSRP (or boutique price) of $425, and has a Factory Price of $390, but you find in the clearance section marked down to $275 (I'm just pulling random numbers out of the air for this. *L*), then you would end up getting the bag for $253.50 + tax. (If I did my math right. *L*) So you'd ignore the clearance price and take the 65% off of the $390.

Actually it's 65% off at the outlet. It isn't off of the sale price though, it's off of the original Factory Price. So for example, if there's a bag that has an MSRP (or boutique price) of $425, and has a Factory Price of $390, but you find in the clearance section marked down to $275 (I'm just pulling random numbers out of the air for this. *L*), then you would end up getting the bag for $253.50 + tax. (If I did my math right. *L*) So you'd ignore the clearance price and take the 65% off of the $390.

At 65% off, wouldn't that be $253.50 off, leaving a buying price of $136.50? Or am I reading that wrong?

Thats so great. I was wondering because Im thinking about getting me a little job to get out of the house...and I wasnt even going to attempt to get a job at the outlets if I wasnt gonna get a discount! lmao
And I think the limit is like $10,000 a year isnt it?
Thats so cool...as soon as I come back from vacation Im headed out to get me a job! lol

Thats so great. I was wondering because Im thinking about getting me a little job to get out of the house...and I wasnt even going to attempt to get a job at the outlets if I wasnt gonna get a discount! lmao
And I think the limit is like $10,000 a year isnt it?
Thats so cool...as soon as I come back from vacation Im headed out to get me a job! lol

That's wrong.

Also, please remember that it is against the integrity of the company to discuss any of these things (discount, limits etc) so please be mindful of asking these questions. A lot of people besides members view this website and this is why many people don't discuss their name and location because many SA's have gotten in trouble all over the forum.