2016 Balenciaga Metal Plate - Calfskin City

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
I am IN LOVE with this bag!!!! The hubby actually bought it for me, and must have gotten it at the Balenciaga boutique in LA because it has the long cross-body strap. He felt bad for me as I got laid off from work this week (on the Ides of March | Mar-15th) after 15 years at the Financial Services company.

Great hubby & great bag; the leather is absolutely DIVINE!!!

20160317_144738-1_zpsqlkym4p5.jpg

GORGEOUS!!!

I've been drooling over this one.. :drool:

I really like both the gold plate and the silver plate..

How are you liking the crossbody strap?

Your hubby is so sweet. He sure knows how to make you feel a little better..

I'm really sorry about your job after 15 years. Keep your head up babe...

Aww thats so sweet of him!! Contratulations on this beauty!! I agree that the metal plate makes a nice difference from the regular ones :smile:

Enjoy it!! Balenciaga leather is really amazing, soft and buttery.

Sorry to hear that you got laid off :sad: But you'll be back on your feet in no time! [emoji1]

GORGEOUS!!!

I've been drooling over this one.. :drool:

I really like both the gold plate and the silver plate..

How are you liking the crossbody strap?

Your hubby is so sweet. He sure knows how to make you feel a little better..

I'm really sorry about your job after 15 years. Keep your head up babe...

*Tara* .. what's really great about this bag is that cross-body strap! I remember when the Velo first came out; I was so excited for a cross-body strap, but since the first edition did not have the ability to modify the strap, it drove me NUTS. Thing kept on hitting me on the upper thigh and so I ended up selling it.

I was able to adjust the strap (both sides have adjustment) such that it's really the perfect length. What is also amazing about this bag, is the leather .. super soft and slouchy!

If any of you like that slouchiness of the oldies, I would highly recommend looking at this bag .. it reminds me of the golden days of Bal leather!

Glad to hear the leather is reminiscent of the oldies. Congrats on your new bag! You have a sweet hubby. Very to sorry to hear the news about your job. Best of luck to you.

Glad to hear the leather is reminiscent of the oldies. Congrats on your new bag! You have a sweet hubby. Very to sorry to hear the news about your job. Best of luck to you.

Hey *S*, yes he's a good man (who alas, when through this in 2008, so he knows the situation).

It was a shock, but as I look upon things, I was ready for a change anyhow and the moral in the place is pretty bad .. so on to something with more enrichment to my soul!!

Hey *S*, yes he's a good man (who alas, when through this in 2008, so he knows the situation).

It was a shock, but as I look upon things, I was ready for a change anyhow and the moral in the place is pretty bad .. so on to something with more enrichment to my soul!!

Well said!!:smile: It's time for a change, take it easy and rest. Enjoy of beautiful things of life next to your dear hubby. Better times will come for sure!;)

Huge congrats on your new gorgeous baby, enjoy her!:graucho:

Perfect attitude CeeJay & no doubt you will find something to enrich your soul. All the folks I'e known this to happen to have ended up in better situations after going through a similar situation & change. All the best to you & your newest Bal bag is a stunner!!! So glad to hear it's reminiscent of oldie leather!:smile: