Reveal time after all your help!

Bagsnlove

LVaddict74
O.G.
Jan 17, 2012
A lot of you responded to my post about my dilemma between the delightful in DE and the neverfull in DE. Thanks to all your responses I decided to keep the delightful in DE and I exchanged the neverfull in DE for this.....I'm in love[emoji173]️ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458498810.926764.jpg

When I brought it home I realized that it already had a light even patina. It must've been the store display but it was their last one. I'm actually ok with it as I don't have to worry about it as much. Would this bother anyone or would you be ok with it too??

When I got my NF all the bags had a little bit of patina. It seems to me like on the NF and Delightful they are using slightly patina'd leather right from the start. Even when I got my just released Delightful last year it had a little color already. I prefer it this way. Congrats on your bag! I really want something mono with a RB interior but already have a NF. Lovely combo.

What a perfect solution to your dilemma! Your DE Delightful looked to good on you to give up.

I agree with NurseAnn about the vachetta having a little patina now. I received a brand new DA Delightful that I had preordered and my SA brought it to me from the back. My vachetta looked as you described.

Enjoy your beautiful NF!

It wouldnt bother me at all, light patina is what I would want anyway.

Something dirty, or oil stains would be another story!

Great bag!

When I got my NF all the bags had a little bit of patina. It seems to me like on the NF and Delightful they are using slightly patina'd leather right from the start. Even when I got my just released Delightful last year it had a little color already. I prefer it this way. Congrats on your bag! I really want something mono with a RB interior but already have a NF. Lovely combo.

What a perfect solution to your dilemma! Your DE Delightful looked to good on you to give up.

I agree with NurseAnn about the vachetta having a little patina now. I received a brand new DA Delightful that I had preordered and my SA brought it to me from the back. My vachetta looked as you described.

Enjoy your beautiful NF!

Thanks[emoji1] I feel better knowing that others have had a light patina already....maybe it wasn't a display then. She pulled it out of the drawer but I thought maybe they took it down from the display at some point. Anyway, it is lovely. It does seem like the right decision to my dilemma. I was worried about selling my delightful and then regretting it.....

Congrats! My Delightful also had a very, very slight patina to it already when I bought it. It was not a display model as the SA pulled it out of the back room. I read somewhere in this forum that new bags from LV now come with that slight patina. Maybe LV is pre-treating it now? I actually prefer the slight patina to very pale vachetta though.