my mind is boggled, so here's a poll

which beauty????

• palm dots pink neverfull

• palm dots pink speedy

• azur backpack

• azur croisette

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since you have the mini, would you want another backpack? The croisette may have the most staying power as you may tire of the palm dots...the croisette sure is a cute bag!
i know, i am definitely leaning away from the backpack. probably not the most practical for me as i do prefer the whole crossbody style. i do love the croisette. for some reason tho, i am a total sucker for the seasonal print bags. i can't seem to walk away from them even tho i know they don't have that timeless quality....more thought needed. thanks for your input : )

Since you have the mini, would you want another backpack? The croisette may have the most staying power as you may tire of the palm dots...the croisette sure is a cute bag!
It is and the tassel cutes it up even more......in a good way. I was not paying attention to the new DA releases and my SA just "sprung" the croisette on me this am when I stopped by to pick something else up.

Needless to say, I will buy on launch day.

It is and the tassel cutes it up even more......in a good way. I was not paying attention to the new DA releases and my SA just "sprung" the croisette on me this am when I stopped by to pick something else up.

so exciting. i do love the tassel. so is the thought that the croisette is about the same size as the pochette metis? also, do you recall the length of the crossbody strap? i know my siracusa pm bugs me a little because the strap is a little short for me crossbody, not bad but just a little shorter than i would like.

Did you get the mini? It's hyped but IMO worthy of the hype. :smile: none of the newer bags are really doing it for me- so I don't have any other must have bag recommendations (some of the new SLGs are cute though!)

Did you get the mini? It's hyped but IMO worthy of the hype. :smile: none of the newer bags are really doing it for me- so I don't have any other must have bag recommendations (some of the new SLGs are cute though!)

Sorry- guess I was late on the uptake! Didn't realize there were choices and you DO have the mini. :smile: Good luck!

I voted for the Azur backpack. Second is croisette.
Man, you ladies are lucky to have an azur backpack being launch, I crave for a unisex azur backpack! :drool:

Last edited:

I agree, love the tassel detail....I have no azur bags but the croisette and backpack I really like the styles...