• palm dots pink neverfull

• palm dots pink speedy

• azur backpack

• azur croisette

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
so, i don't need any particular style of bag since most bases are pretty well covered if you know what i mean, lol. however, the deluge of gorgeous bags is starting to make my head spin. so, therefore, without regard to need/use/practicality and only going by the desirability factor, which would you choose and feel free to tell me why:smile:

I didn't vote. Because, at first I was going to vote for the NF, but then I saw the Croisette listed. While I like bright and colorful and all, I also look down the future road if I'll tire of it and how quickly. So I think I'm leaning more towards the Azur Croisette. I like the design of the bag, the interior, and I don't think it's a bag you'll tire of as quickly? However, since they haven't released yet, my mind could be changed after seeing in person. But, doubtful:P Ok, so I just voted Croisette!

All of them??!! Just kidding....I normally don't like azur but I like the backpack...I'd have to see the croisette in person or worn to decide but it looks like a cute bag.....on the palm dots I'm undecided on which one would be better....I go back and forth b/w a speedy or NF. I think it depends on which one you would carry more.......

All of them??!! Just kidding....I normally don't like azur but I like the backpack...I'd have to see the croisette in person or worn to decide but it looks like a cute bag.....on the palm dots I'm undecided on which one would be better....I go back and forth b/w a speedy or NF. I think it depends on which one you would carry more.......

Hi LVlvoe_bug :wave:

I didn't vote. Because, at first I was going to vote for the NF, but then I saw the Croisette listed. While I like bright and colorful and all, I also look down the future road if I'll tire of it and how quickly. So I think I'm leaning more towards the Azur Croisette. I like the design of the bag, the interior, and I don't think it's a bag you'll tire of as quickly? However, since they haven't released yet, my mind could be changed after seeing in person. But, doubtful:P Ok, so I just voted Croisette!
thank you love2learn. very valid points for sure. i really need to win the lottery.....