Pochette Métis Strap Switch? Help!

Has anyone switched out the canvas strap to a vachetta one? Do you have pics? I'm thinking of doing this as I feel the mono strap is a little uncomfortable. Help please!

Good idea. I never wear mine because I hate the mono strap. For this reason, may even sell. Not sure I want to invest in another strap, but might based on your outcome. Please keep us posted.

Ok, I ordered the LV strap and also one from Etsy. I've included a couple pics (not my pic) for the Etsy vachetta strap for my Pochette Métis. I'm conflicted if I should just go with the less expensive strap or stay true to LV. Thoughts? It would be nice to save the money, but I just don't know. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459481811.700892.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459481826.472473.jpg

Ok, I ordered the LV strap and also one from Etsy. I've included a couple pics (not my pic) for the Etsy vachetta strap for my Pochette Métis. I'm conflicted if I should just go with the less expensive strap or stay true to LV. Thoughts? It would be nice to save the money, but I just don't know. View attachment 3316911View attachment 3316912

I think I would be more "ok" with it if it weren't made to look JUST like an LV strap. Because it goes further than "inspired by," I might use the "f" (fake) word to describe it. No offense. I cannot get with fs, so my vote would be to return the etsy rendition. No question.

I think I would be more "ok" with it if it weren't made to look JUST like an LV strap. Because it goes further than "inspired by," I might use the "f" (fake) word to describe it. No offense. I cannot get with fs, so my vote would be to return the etsy rendition. No question.

That's my dilemma. I'm a purist, so I know it will bother me if I don't have the LV strap. I feel kinda shallow for saying that, but it's the truth. Thanks for your help.