What fits into the long zippy wallet?

cityivy

O.G.
Apr 15, 2006
Hi all! I'm thinking about buying the zippy wallet for my mom and she likes to carry her phone in her wallet. Would a phone fit into this?

Attachments

• IMG951362.jpg
    IMG951362.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 240
I have the reissue version of this wallet. I bought it for the specific purpose of putting my iPhone 5s in it. Thankfully when I upgraded, my iPhone 6s fit as well. When I bought it the salesperson suggested putting my phone in it. I was originally looking for a clutch. Another salesperson at a different Chanel was horrified when she saw me do it. She said I was going to ruin/stretch out the zipper. So far it's held up like a champ. No problems. Have you seen the inside? It had two sides separated by a zippered compartment. One side for bills, one side for my phone. Mine is the 8" size.

OMG I love your wallet!!! I was actually thinking of getting a zip wallet that will open all the way. I think it will hold a lot more than the half open ones. :biggrin:
It took a minute to get over the shock of the price but then I remembered I purchased a Valextra wallet a few years ago that was just as expensive so I went ahead and just bought it. It is big and holds a lot.