Tech Apple watch hermes question

my friend has this in the tan and it has aged BEAUTIFULLY! i am so jealous...i am waiting until the next launch though, because i know a new version is coming out soon.

if it was in the beginning and i know what i know now, i'd definitely take the plunge and get it.

she wears it all the time and gets it dirty but wipes right off...and still has a beautiful brown patina...

i really hope they'll continue the double wrap for apple watch 2...

my friend has this in the tan and it has aged BEAUTIFULLY! i am so jealous...i am waiting until the next launch though, because i know a new version is coming out soon.

if it was in the beginning and i know what i know now, i'd definitely take the plunge and get it.

she wears it all the time and gets it dirty but wipes right off...and still has a beautiful brown patina...

i really hope they'll continue the double wrap for apple watch 2...

When do they launch the new one? I love the double wrap but now i will wait till the launch 😉 I really hope they will keep the double wrap

I'm curious. Imagine you had a double wrap hermes apple watch would you work out with it? Sweating and leather is amybe not the best combination?

I have a double tour Hermes watch and would not recommend working out with it. The bands are easily interchangeable and so I would recommend changing them to a sport band when working out.

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered the new double tour. I'm pretty excited as this is my first iPhone/Apple Watch. I love that it also will include the orange sport strap so I can have some variety.

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered the new double tour. I'm pretty excited as this is my first iPhone/Apple Watch. I love that it also will include the orange sport strap so I can have some variety.
It's your first iPhone and Watch? Congrats! Please update us on how you like it when you get them!