The Splash line

kadelle

Feb 16, 2013
Hello everyone!

I am headed to Longchamp today to pick up a bag and I'll be sure to look at a couple of pieces from the Splash collection as well. However, I don't think I'll buy anything cos the totes, neckerchiefs, etc. wouldn't go with anything in my closet! Unfortunately :P

I love the fun look of the Splash pieces though. The blue tones just make me want to go on vacation right away and the pink colours are just sooo warm and beautiful! :heart:

Does anyone own any Splash pieces?

Hello everyone!

I am headed to Longchamp today to pick up a bag and I'll be sure to look at a couple of pieces from the Splash collection as well. However, I don't think I'll buy anything cos the totes, neckerchiefs, etc. wouldn't go with anything in my closet! Unfortunately :P

I love the fun look of the Splash pieces though. The blue tones just make me want to go on vacation right away and the pink colours are just sooo warm and beautiful! :heart:

Does anyone own any Splash pieces?

I have the bleu/blueberry small with long handles. Picked it up at Galeries Lafayette last week. They do not fold, the SA will package it flat. I plan to wear mines with jeans and a blouse/t-shirt.

splash.jpg

My local store has one, it's a lovely bag for spring. I'm considering it, I worry about it getting dirty being a light coloured bag.

Oh, decisions, decisions. :smile:

I have the bleu/blueberry small with long handles. Picked it up at Galeries Lafayette last week. They do not fold, the SA will package it flat. I plan to wear mines with jeans and a blouse/t-shirt.

View attachment 3301662

I've asked my husband for this exact bag for my early April birthday...planning to take it on vacation to Hawaii in May. Can't wait - hoping it'll be perfect for the trip!!

View attachment 3301662

It's so beautiful! I really love how vibrant the shades of blue are. I'm sure it'll look good with the outfit you have in mind. Do post some modeling pics when you carry it!

=)

Here is mine. Just purchased from the Corte Madera Nordstrom. It's so comfortable and fun to carry. And the print is so beautiful. Even the sales associates were gushing over this gorgeous bag. I definitely recommend it.

Here is a picture I took from the San Quentin beach. :P

Attachments

• 215201617336.jpg
    215201617336.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 342