Cedar Street Small Hayden?

For anyone who has this bag, what do you think of it?
Also, out of these two color options which do you prefer?
View attachment 3304779
View attachment 3304780
Saw this bag at nordstroms. it's nicely structured and feels sturdy. You could definitely fit a lot in there! The silhouette is super cute and I feel like will remain in style for a long time. Imo I'd get the all black. I prefer dark colors cause I hate color transfer and I don't like how aged the light colors look over time. :smile: show reveal once you purchase!

Yes, I'd like to know too! I'm thinking about buying the black one as my go-to black bag (I lack one), but probably not until a little later in the year.

As far as the two colors go for you though, it really depends on your style. I think the two toned one is both classy and bold in its own using neutral colors, which I love. But, I also feel like it's more of a dressier bag whereas the black can go more with casual and dressy. That's just my opinion though. Hope that helps!

Saw this bag at nordstroms. it's nicely structured and feels sturdy. You could definitely fit a lot in there! The silhouette is super cute and I feel like will remain in style for a long time. Imo I'd get the all black. I prefer dark colors cause I hate color transfer and I don't like how aged the light colors look over time. :smile: show reveal once you purchase!

Thank you!! Do you think the white would age/stain easily even thought it's only the sides and strap?

Thank you!! Do you think the white would age/stain easily even thought it's only the sides and strap?
All bags are different :smile: so it's hard to say. I have a 2014-15 wellesley rachelle all black (white stitching ) and I don't at all baby any of my bags but I'm not careless with them either... anyway long story short the stitching looks kinda dirty but the bag itself is in great condition with no signs of wear except for the dirty white stitching.

I say if you use this bag daily and love it's style, forget about if the white may get stained or not and enjoy it!

All bags are different :smile: so it's hard to say. I have a 2014-15 wellesley rachelle all black (white stitching ) and I don't at all baby any of my bags but I'm not careless with them either... anyway long story short the stitching looks kinda dirty but the bag itself is in great condition with no signs of wear except for the dirty white stitching.

I say if you use this bag daily and love it's style, forget about if the white may get stained or not and enjoy it!

Good point! Could you post a picture of yours perhaps?

I have 3 Kate Spade bags (a Maise , a Cobble Hill and a small Hayden) and this one is the cutest of the lot. This is a lot roomier than the Maise and looks super cute as a crossbody.
However there is a very annoying aspect to this bag. There is a tiny gap between the zipper and the top of the bag so all the small items (lip balm/change etc) will spill if the bag topples. Since I place my handbags on the passenger side of my car while I drive , this happens at least a few times a week. Needless to say I am very careful using this bag. Still, I love the look and roominess of it.

I have 3 Kate Spade bags (a Maise , a Cobble Hill and a small Hayden) and this one is the cutest of the lot. This is a lot roomier than the Maise and looks super cute as a crossbody.
However there is a very annoying aspect to this bag. There is a tiny gap between the zipper and the top of the bag so all the small items (lip balm/change etc) will spill if the bag topples. Since I place my handbags on the passenger side of my car while I drive , this happens at least a few times a week. Needless to say I am very careful using this bag. Still, I love the look and roominess of it.
I can't post my picture for some reason...