Home & Garden Has anyone used Homepolish for decorating consultation/ideas?

JetSetGo!

Suiting up and showing up
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Here is their site. They are an interior design company that works by the hour.

https://www.homepolish.com

I've just requested a consultation because I am struggling with making plans for next steps with our townhouse. Our budget is limiting all my dreams coming true, so I need help in making a plan of what we can/should do first.

Here is their site. They are an interior design company that works by the hour.

https://www.homepolish.com

I've just requested a consultation because I am struggling with making plans for next steps with our townhouse. Our budget is limiting all my dreams coming true, so I need help in making a plan of what we can/should do first.

I used them to refresh my living room. The designer picked everything out and I just went ahead and implemented her ideas as I could afford them. The only thing I would suggest is to tell your designer exactly what you like and don't like before you see your first suggestions. I strongly dislike tribal/southwest style, and I had to nix a lot of what the designer first showed me. In the end, though, I love the way it turned out.

I used decorist which has a similar concept and the design was cool but the actual furniture was a disaster. Just make sure they pick things you can see in person would be my recommendation. Also, I don't think virtual design works that well since usually they are just picking off a website and haven't actually seen the item themselves or say in it, etc.

I used them to refresh my living room. The designer picked everything out and I just went ahead and implemented her ideas as I could afford them. The only thing I would suggest is to tell your designer exactly what you like and don't like before you see your first suggestions. I strongly dislike tribal/southwest style, and I had to nix a lot of what the designer first showed me. In the end, though, I love the way it turned out.

Lori, would you share pics please?