generic Latisse - Careprost Bimatoprost eyelash growth serum

Thank you. That did answer my question. Basically, I was wondering if buying just one bottle made sense. I didn't want to be running out before getting a benifit. Sounds like one bottle will last a long time.

Can't wait to get started. My lashes are long but not very thick.
Not a problem! My lashes are the same as yours...and they're also on the finer side (at least without mascara). Fingers crossed that we see some gorgeous, thick lashes soon! :graucho:

I went to the eye doctor before purchasing Latisse to ensure my eyes were healthy, once confirmed, bought from local spa and then learned about skinsolutions.md. Been using for almost two years with no issues and I visit the eye doctor every year for checkups! Latisse, IMHO, is the best!

I'm seeing some substantial growth. Unfortunately I have not noticed a change in thickness.

Same here. I've noticed a few hairs in the corners that look like new growth, but for the most part there's no increased thickness. That's what I wanted too. My lashes were already fairly long. I'm only about half way through the time period that they say you will see changes. Hopefully, they still thicken up.

I've been using the generic Latisse for approximately 5 years with great results. My lashes are so long that I can barely fit them in my Shu eyelash curler.

Which leads me to another problem, can someone suggest a mini lash curler for the outside edges?

I've been using the generic Latisse for approximately 5 years with great results. My lashes are so long that I can barely fit them in my Shu eyelash curler.

Which leads me to another problem, can someone suggest a mini lash curler for the outside edges?
Do they eventually hit a certain length and just remain pretty instead of growing any more? I was afraid of it making my lower lashes get super-long too but so far it hasn't.

Sorry I can't help with the curler department - I don't use them.

Do they eventually hit a certain length and just remain pretty instead of growing any more? I was afraid of it making my lower lashes get super-long too but so far it hasn't.

Sorry I can't help with the curler department - I don't use them.
I've been uses Careprost for about 4 yrs and they've definitely reached their peak in length after a few months- they never really got thick, just longer, but mine were extremely short and sparse to start. I buy 3 bottles at a time and lasts a year- a small drop is all you need. I did buy a tiny curler for outer lashes but I guess it wasn't made for my face/ eye shape because I could never get a good grip to actually curl them- I gave up trying.

I've been uses Careprost for about 4 yrs and they've definitely reached their peak in length after a few months- they never really got thick, just longer, but mine were extremely short and sparse to start. I buy 3 bottles at a time and lasts a year- a small drop is all you need. I did buy a tiny curler for outer lashes but I guess it wasn't made for my face/ eye shape because I could never get a good grip to actually curl them- I gave up trying.
Thank you! I wonder if mine have reached that stage now...:thinking:

I've used careprost for two yrs. I even had a review on makeupalley with pics. It took exactly 16 wks of daily use for me to see the full results and it was dramatic. Now i only use it 3x a week, if that but I did maintain the results.

Reactions: Deecraig