New Capucines PM

Mousy

May 30, 2015
I stopped by LV today and my SA surprised me with the news of the new PM size crossbody Capucines!
She knew I felt like Goldilocks- the "bb" is too small, yet the"mm" is too big and it didn't have the crossbody strap. I tried on the "pm" and it was just right! The price is approzimately $4850. It's budget-busting, but my dream bag.
I'll try to get a photo and dimensions within the next couple of days, as it isn't on their website as of today. I'm very excited!
It my understanding it comes in black, grey and cherry red right now, but more colors are coming.
Does anyone have photos, or know more about this bag?
Yippee! :yahoo::woot::happydance::loveeyes::dothewave:

I stopped by LV today and my SA surprised me with the news of the new PM size crossbody Capucines!
She knew I felt like Goldilocks- the "bb" is too small, yet the"mm" is too big and it didn't have the crossbody strap. I tried on the "pm" and it was just right! The price is approzimately $4850. It's budget-busting, but my dream bag.
I'll try to get a photo and dimensions within the next couple of days, as it isn't on their website as of today. I'm very excited!
It my understanding it comes in black, grey and cherry red right now, but more colors are coming.

I can't wait to see your pics!

I tried on the PM in Galet the other day. It's so much lighter versus the MM. They really did a great job and I can't wait to see what other colors they make the bag in.
I used my MM today and the entire time I was thinking, man, a lighter bag with a strap would be awesome. lol

If you go to the Clubhouse part of the forum you will find a couple pictures of the new bag.

Last edited:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/dissapointed-with-capucines-pm-935551.html

Don't let me put you off, many might like the softer lighter bottom, its still a very beautiful perfect bag. I notice the flap is slightly longer too, probably many complaint the flap on the Bb doesn't shut properly when left out so LV made it longer on the PM size.