Reveal of my dream box

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
Hello, I just came back from Rome store and got my dream box bag! This will be a fast reveal... Here it is!!!
Small smooth leather box bag in dark brick!!!
Even hubby gave me an astounding YES for this beauty [emoji111]🏼️
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458139092.917230.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458139102.119647.jpg

Beautiful! Really nice color.

Wow what a great color!!! I love it, Congrats & Enjoy!!!

Gorgeous color! Enjoy!

ooooh congrats! the small box is so cute!

Love the color! Congrats!

Congrats, Yinnie!!

GORGEOUS box :girlsigh:

Congratulations! What a beautiful colour.

Thank you everyone!!!! I am so happy and in love [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] took her out for dinner tonight already ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458251587.417714.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458712802.718976.jpg

I must say, after a week, I am still truly in love with this bag! I have been using it as my daily handbag for my European getaway [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

This pic shows a close to true colour of the "dark brick". In daylight but not in direct sunlight.

View attachment 3309416

I must say, after a week, I am still truly in love with this bag! I have been using it as my daily handbag for my European getaway [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

This pic shows a close to true colour of the "dark brick". In daylight but not in direct sunlight.
hi I saw your reveal and interested to get this color too. Im still contemplating whether I should get this or camel instead. Actually tan would be my perfect color but believe the store doesn't have it anymore.
Do you think you can wear this color easily during summer? color wise, how would you describe this color compare to the camel?
thanks! :smile:

hi I saw your reveal and interested to get this color too. Im still contemplating whether I should get this or camel instead. Actually tan would be my perfect color but believe the store doesn't have it anymore.
Do you think you can wear this color easily during summer? color wise, how would you describe this color compare to the camel?
thanks! :smile:

I haven't seen the camel or tan in person to give a comparison. I personally would use this colour in summer. I think it is an all year around colour. It looks beautiful in the sun

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459112628.554423.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459112794.453471.jpg