Oh boy only 3

Marjan79

Mar 12, 2016
When I bought my bag I asked how many were manufactured today I got an email. There are only 3 neon yellow ostrich kite totes 😳 One in London, one in Paris and one with me in the Netherlands. I'm a bit flabbergasted ☺️

When I bought my bag I asked how many were manufactured today I got an email. There are only 3 neon yellow ostrich kite totes 😳 One in London, one in Paris and one with me in the Netherlands. I'm a bit flabbergasted ☺️
That is just amazing Marjan, how wonderful to have a bag that's so unique. I love it when Mulberry do this, I remember them bringing out an Oak Ostrich Union Jack Lily that they only made a few of and I know a lady on here, has a Limited Edition red Small Bayswater Satchel in red that was made for the Chinese New Year. Fabulous items to treasure as they are so rare. Congratulations !

Wow...such a great "Happy colour" 😍😍😍 Congratulation!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using PurseForum mobile app