Does anyone know more information about my necklace, please;)

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
Hi,

I'm not usually over in this neck of the woods. So I hope it is OK to start this thread.
I have an 18K Tiffany necklace. I have owned it for quite some time. I believe the design is
called Strawberry leaves or something like that....

Does anyone happen to know if that is the correct name. And, if anyone has any other information I would greatly appreciate it. I'm interested in who the designer was for this design. The time period Tiffany sold it at their boutiques etc. I have always been curious.
When I had it last at my local Tiffany the SA's didn't know. They just wanted to keep it:roflmfao:

Thanks so much in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 312
The necklace is beautiful. I have never seen it before. Tiffany should be able to look into their archives for you. Can you take a close up photo of the clasp? Modeling shots would be great too :smile:

Omg this is gorgeous !
Thank you, TheMrsKwok. It is so much lovelier in person. I wish I could capture its beauty in a picture for you.
Wow this is very beautiful!
Thank you, Leona!
The necklace is beautiful. I have never seen it before. Tiffany should be able to look into their archives for you. Can you take a close up photo of the clasp? Modeling shots would be great too :smile:
Thanks, MatAllston. It was sent back to New York at on point. I had the length slightly adjusted, a few years ago. But, I don't think they ever told me the name. I think perhaps the SA forgot to ask. I can try and take a picture of the clasp tomorrow. I don't think I did today. I might have snapped the Tiffany I check.

I do have a couple blurry pictures of the clasp:roflmfao: Don't know if they will help at all. But here goes...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 278
So gorgeous! I think you are on the right track with strawberry leaves. I remember drooling over a brooch in the early 2000s that looked like that. 2 leaves and a diamond in the stem. I remember their being a pendant, too, but I don't think I saw your version.. and your necklace has much more presence! I'm envious.

So gorgeous! I think you are on the right track with strawberry leaves. I remember drooling over a brooch in the early 2000s that looked like that. 2 leaves and a diamond in the stem. I remember their being a pendant, too, but I don't think I saw your version.. and your necklace has much more presence! I'm envious.

Thanks Junkenpo! I'm glad that is sounding right to you, too. Too bad we don't live closer...you could borrow it;)

The clasp does not tell much. It just looks like a typical Tiffany clasp. Maybe you can email Tiffany and see what they come back with? The necklace is absolutely stunning. I wish they still make this.

So the necklace is part of the Strawberry Leaves collection and that collection was discontinued between the early and mid 2000s. It was not made by a particular designer like Peretti. It is "just" a Tiffany piece. I may be wrong, but I believe it retailed at $1400 at the time.