***mews***discontinued?

Jun 24, 2012
Hi,

I am or should I say WAS planning to purchase the Mews? However, it is sold out online in US, and apparently completely sold out in boutiques as well. Is this bag discontinued already??? Was it considered limited edition?

Yup. See CornishMons post in the Mews clubhouse, she just looked into this today and posted confirmation of this. The Mews is/was a limited unannounced release.

*edit-looks like she responded to your post in the clubhouse already.

Thanks![emoji4]

Yes, I was there prior to posting--just out of complete shock, and partial denial. Not wanting it to be true.[emoji58][emoji23]
Didn't know she replied, haven't been back in the clubhouse. Will go there now. Also, wasn't sure if other people are aware, that might be interested in purchasing.SN: I called customer service, and was told something about it being, "current status." Who knows...lol

Thanks again![emoji4]

Thanks![emoji4]

Yes, I was there prior to posting--just out of complete shock, and partial denial. Not wanting it to be true.[emoji58][emoji23]
Didn't know she replied, haven't been back in the clubhouse. Will go there now. Also, wasn't sure if other people are aware, that might be interested in purchasing.SN: I called customer service, and was told something about it being, "current status." Who knows...lol

Thanks again![emoji4]
Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser.
Fwiw...I'm annoyed too as I was interested as well.

Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser.

Fwiw...I'm annoyed too as I was interested as well.

Awww. It is annoying. My feelings were hurt! lol I have to laugh to keep from [emoji25][emoji24]. Who knows, LV has a way of doing things...this bag may reappear three months from now at a price of $2000...or more.[emoji23] Seems like more limited or seasonal items now.

I hope they don't try this nonsense with the new Azur bags due out in April. I have one on my radar, but I can't get it until June. Now I'm paranoid. :smile:

Yeah...you might want to reserve it, if possible. Check into that. Not really sure how it works, as bags I've wanted previously were always in stock, and not limited. There are some nice Azur bags coming...that backpack and crossbody are really cute! Hope you are able to secure the one you are after.[emoji2]

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, in your opinion, what are the pros and cons of having a discontinued bag? I guess pro would be that they aren't as common.

Well one pro you have already named and the other would be great resale value if you were planning to sell. The only con I see is people who want the bag not being able to get it. I am just not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. . .the reason behind it baffles me.