QVC April TSV

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
O.G.
Jun 17, 2012
From the April Insider... http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A280704.html

TSV for April 23. $274.60 with 5 Easy Pays

Dooney & Bourke Leather Shopper with Accessories. Classic Handbag.Feat double handles, double shoulder straps, front exterior zip pckt, w/ tassel, metal plated logo, 2side exterior zips to expand bag, rubber feet & magnetic flap closure. Interior feat.back-wall zip pckt & Slip pckt, one front-wall slip pckt & key keeper. Pouch w/slip pckt & Slip closure.Fits all size iPhone.Key fob included.Body & Trim:100% Cowhide Leather lining:100%Cotton.COO.Imported.Bag meas.approx.:12-1/2"Wx9-1/2 "Hx5"D.Handle4-1/2", SD13-1/2".Wgt: 2.5lbs. Pouch: 7-1/2"WX4"HX1/8"D.

Attachments

• tsv.jpg
    tsv.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:
Oooohh, Thank you for this ... I have been wondering. Looks like a pass for me though. Not a fan of the double strap thing OR whatever they call that flap on the inside. Not sure what that is for?

What does everyone else think of this?

Oooohh, Thank you for this ... I have been wondering. Looks like a pass for me though. Not a fan of the double strap thing OR whatever they call that flap on the inside. Not sure what that is for?

What does everyone else think of this?

I don't care for it either, the double handle, double strap thing looks awkward to me. And yes... The stretch across closure, hummm. I saw it on the .com on the mannequin and didn't sit right with me but...

Went over the picture to see this leather.....unfortunately it and the flap look like cheap floor covering to me. For $274.00 plus shipping plus tax........uhhhh..........."no "

Thanks for posting this Sarah. I kind of like it, but I'm not crazy about the way the long strap is attached. I think it will get in the way. I can't wait to see the presentation. I think the price is too high for a TSV.

Thanks for posting this Sarah. I kind of like it, but I'm not crazy about the way the long strap is attached. I think it will get in the way. I can't wait to see the presentation. I think the price is too high for a TSV.

I'm still trying to figure out how those long strap(s) are configured...??? :confused1: Is that one strap or two? Appear to be permanently attached, too. Hard to tell from any of the photos.

ETA--Hmmm. Reading the description says "double handles" and "double shoulder straps." Interesting. :thinking: