Instant reveal - Palm Springs Mini Backpack

michelle217

Aug 11, 2015
Backstory: I went from "meh" to "must have" for this little cutie in the span of about two weeks. I was never a backpack lover, not even back in high school when I always used a tote or a duffle bag. But the more I saw this the more I liked how different, oddly practical, and --okay-- cute it was. I do like cute things.

I knew it there were long waiting lists, so I started stalking the Canadian website, checking multiple times a day until finally I saw those magic words: Place In Cart. I grabbed it immediately, feeling slightly guilty as I keyed in my Visa number. I mean, I am on a ban right now.

I figured, if it wasn't lvoe at first sight, then I'd take it back.

She arrived an hour ago and it was lvoe at first sight!! :cloud9::love: She's my 8th LV (ahem, since July 2015!!) and other than getting something Azur, my collection is complete. Seriously. LOL! :coolio:

If you want this bag, don't give up. Stalk the website, get on the waiting list. You seriously need this in your collection if it's calling your name!! And I do think it's limited edition.

The second photo is the mini size compared to the Speedy B25.

Thank you for letting me share!!! :yahoo:http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Attachments

• psm1.jpg
    psm1.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 491
  • psm2.jpg
    psm2.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 515
Reactions: inard1
Backstory: I went from "meh" to "must have" for this little cutie in the span of about two weeks. I was never a backpack lover, not even back in high school when I always used a tote or a duffle bag. But the more I saw this the more I liked how different, oddly practical, and --okay-- cute it was. I do like cute things.

I knew it there were long waiting lists, so I started stalking the Canadian website, checking multiple times a day until finally I saw those magic words: Place In Cart. I grabbed it immediately, feeling slightly guilty as I keyed in my Visa number. I mean, I am on a ban right now.

I figured, if it wasn't lvoe at first sight, then I'd take it back.

She arrived an hour ago and it was lvoe at first sight!! :cloud9::love: She's my 8th LV (ahem, since July 2015!!) and other than getting something Azur, my collection is complete. Seriously. LOL! :coolio:

If you want this bag, don't give up. Stalk the website, get on the waiting list. You seriously need this in your collection if it's calling your name!! And I do think it's limited edition.

The second photo is the mini size compared to the Speedy B25.

Thank you for letting me share!!! :yahoo:http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/
Gorgeous! And I love your story. Persistence paid off. Good on you. I'm so happy you got it, I'm still on my waiting list. Since December!

congrats!!! i felt the same way when mine came. i had figured that once it arrived, if i didn't love it i would send it back. well, this is one bag i had no trouble deciding upon. love at first sight. and yes, it is so cute...... enjoy yours!

Too funny! "Place. In. Cart!" I felt the same way about mine (I got the MM). I love the mini but it's too small for me and I fell in love with the backpack for hands free city use. Enjoy!
congrats on your mm. how do you find the padded straps? i was a little concerned that they might seem bulky when using on one shoulder. would appreciate your opinion.