Is there an ivory/cream jumbo w/ old chain?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Does this exist? I know about the new ivory w/ the new chain but is there one w/ the old chain.
Not "Chanel" beige but ivory/cream?

thanks

This color but w/ the old chain?? (got the pic from the reference library)

I just got this bag and I'm wondering if I would prefer the old chain if its available??

CIMG0097.jpg

Iluvbags - is that ivory or true white? I've been looking for the right shade of not-quite-white for a while, but not necessarily a classic flap. Beaufiful bag...

Iluvbags - is that ivory or true white? I've been looking for the right shade of not-quite-white for a while, but not necessarily a classic flap. Beaufiful bag...

the name that the SA called it was "dark white"

I love the color but before I decide to keep it I want to see if its comes i the old chain:tup:

Of late the only truly cream that I've seen (not beige and not stark white) is the perforated bag. It was a jumbo with the old chain. The color was beautiful; I know a lot of folks aren't thrilled with the perf line but the color was creamy and luscious looking.

I have a light beige (which is a creamy color) jumbo with the old chain, but it was purchased a long time ago. :smile: I'm sure an SA can track down the bag you have with the old chain though... good luck! :smile:

This color but w/ the old chain?? (got the pic from the reference library)

I just got this bag and I'm wondering if I would prefer the old chain if its available??

CIMG0097.jpg

Is this from the current or fall collection? Cos I asked my SA and she mentioned there isn't any white in current season.

I'm looking for a white caviar medium flap with classic CC lock and interwoven (old classic) chain. She showed me a catalog for Fall, I'm wondering is it the same as yours?

Is this from the current or fall collection? Cos I asked my SA and she mentioned there isn't any white in current season.

I'm looking for a white caviar medium flap with classic CC lock and interwoven (old classic) chain. She showed me a catalog for Fall, I'm wondering is it the same as yours?

the dark wihite is current. Its came out around the same time as the new red w/ the new chain.