How pink is the pink gold?

Kalispell

Feb 17, 2016
I was wondering how pink is the pink gold? Specifically of the sweet heart carnelian bracelet.

Can someone post a side by side picture of the pink gold and yellow gold? From most pics that I've seen, the pink gold looks yellow, though not as yellow as the yellow gold.

I recently got a sweet heart bracelet from EBay, but the pink gold looks very pink to me....starting to doubt its authenticity.

I was wondering how pink is the pink gold? Specifically of the sweet heart carnelian bracelet.

Can someone post a side by side picture of the pink gold and yellow gold? From most pics that I've seen, the pink gold looks yellow, though not as yellow as the yellow gold.

I recently got a sweet heart bracelet from EBay, but the pink gold looks very pink to me....starting to doubt its authenticity.
I don't have any pictures but do have the carnelian sweet earrings, the rose gold is not very pink, can be quite hard to tell from yellow gold. Hope this helps.

I don't have any pictures but do have the carnelian sweet earrings, the rose gold is not very pink, can be quite hard to tell from yellow gold. Hope this helps.

Ah. Yes, that's helpful to know. Funny thing when I try and take a picture of it to show the pink, it comes out looking gold-ish, which is nowhere near the pink color it is in real life. So weird!

hi i was trying to make my choice over the clover or heart carnelian rg and my yg butterfly was with me. maybe you will find this pic useful, sorry for the very large size and yes i am hairy :P

Attachments

• IMG_4555.JPG
    IMG_4555.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 706
I realize a chain is different than a larger piece, but there was a huge difference in the pink and yellow gold from the bracelets I was deciding between. I can't show you side by side, but I can show you both on my wrist.

Attachments

• VCA 2016-02-09 d.jpg
    VCA 2016-02-09 d.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 646
  • VCA ygVintageAlhambraBracelet3 2016-03-08.jpg
    VCA ygVintageAlhambraBracelet3 2016-03-08.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 626
Reactions: jhs001
I realize a chain is different than a larger piece, but there was a huge difference in the pink and yellow gold from the bracelets I was deciding between. I can't show you side by side, but I can show you both on my wrist.

Thank you for the photos! I can see the difference between your bracelets. When I put my pink gold bracelet chain next to a non VCA 14k gold chain, I feel I can see this kind of difference.

a8b70849fdd96367859c8dd091e9bb8f.jpg

Reactions: steppedonalego