I almost returned her! Reveal time :)

lilac28

O.G.
Aug 21, 2008
Found this bag @ recent Marshalls red carpet event and almost returned her because of price and I'm not normally satchel person. But the color, style and the fact it's a discontinued style made me dash back to rebuy her and I'm glad I did!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,319
Found this bag @ recent Marshalls red carpet event and almost returned her because of price and I'm not normally satchel person. But the color, style and the fact it's a discontinued style made me dash back to rebuy her and I'm glad I did!

Wonderful find!! I have yet to own one of her bags in pebbled leather since it always seems so soft and rich. Very nice!

What a great find!

I'd love to hear if anyone else has had any luck finding great purses at Marshalls

Me tooooo..

I found my first TB bag from Marshalls! It was a while ago and I don't often see her bags there, but it was also during a red carpet event :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463811868.533630.jpg

And here was another from Marshalls at around the same time:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463811938.315065.jpg

Wonderful find!! I have yet to own one of her bags in pebbled leather since it always seems so soft and rich.

I found my first TB bag from Marshalls! It was a while ago and I don't often see her bags there, but it was also during a red carpet event :smile:

View attachment 3361307

And here was another from Marshalls at around the same time:

View attachment 3361308

Very nice! Have not seen either of those styles b4