Lookie what I found....

ouiouilexiaussi

TresLexi
O.G.
Jul 28, 2013
I don't know who was around when I was whining about how badly I wanted a Shadow bag. My issue was that I couldn't find enough reason to buy one of the little ones in a bright color (let alone black on black, I already have 3 black bags) so I figured if by some crazy chance I came across the pieced leather one, I might splurge and get it.

I was eyeing one on ebay that was in the UK, but I don't really buy overseas because I hate waiting 2 weeks and then having to beg my fiancé to rush home to beat the delivery guy...

But one day I got tired of being sensible. I asked if the seller would accept anything lower than the asking price, and she said she'd accept 50 GBP less, so I pounced. It was still kinda pricey, lol, (and I shouldn'tve bought it since I should be saving to help pay for my wedding) but I couldn't resist and now she's all MIIIIIINE! :graucho:

It's roomier than expected: I could easily fit my little Cole Haan pouch and my new double zip coin purse inside with a lot of room to spare. I could use my borough wallet instead, but it's a bit of a snug fit...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 407
  • FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 407
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 410
  • FullSizeRender_4.jpg
    FullSizeRender_4.jpg