Which Wallet

nikl79

Dec 14, 2013
I just got my pochette metis and I'm wondering what wallet works well in it. I currently use an insolite, which I love, but it takes up a lot of space. I normally use a clay to switch to a smaller bag, but I don't want to do that as this will be an everyday sort of bag. Thanks

Have you considered the Multicartes? I recently got one and I love it! It fits all my stuff from the Curieuse wallet (about 10 cards and some cash) and it slips right into my small bags.

I love the zippy coin purse for my wallet in small bags. Mine is in Vernis, but it's great in every material, in my opinion. In my Pochette Metis I used the zippy coin purse for my wallet and Mini Pochette for cosmetics and had a lot of room to spare for my other daily essentials, including sunglasses in soft case.

Last edited:
Does anyone use a Sarah or a regular Zippy?

-Raises hand-

I use a multicolore Sarah for my everyday wallet. I have tried and tried to use a smaller wallet but just feel so incomplete. I'm a wallet-stuffer.. I carry too many things in there.. I use a Sarah and it's MY idea of small (I don't even have coins in it just so it can close).

I have not seen your bag in person so frankly I don't know if the Sarah can fit in it easily!