Sunglasses!!

caliboy672180

Apr 13, 2007
have you purchased any new ones this year? or keeping ones from previous years? post pics of what you will be wearin this summer! i just got these marc jacobs...

sunglassesgiant_1950_24599627

Those are really cute! I love gradient lenses! I purchased a pair of Chanel sunnies a couple of month ago so I'm going to be sportin' them this summer. I am looking for a cute pair of Aviators though!
Chanelangle.jpg

I just bought a pair from Marc by Marc Jacobs. They're very simple, just black lenses with black frames, rectangle shaped. They were pretty inexpensive, and I love them!!! I've been getting more and more obsessed with sunnies lately....more to come!!!

LOL! Looks like Marc Jacobs is in this season. I just got my new sunnies this past march, and guess what? They're Marc by Marc Jacobs! I love them!! They're big, black and sturdy. I'm really happy with what I got at such a ridiculously low price! Just a few weeks ago I tried on a pair of Tom Ford's for almost 4x the price of my MbyMJ and I was scared to break them. They feel like they're made of cheap materials, IMO. No offense anyone, but they did.

Those are really cute! I love gradient lenses! I purchased a pair of Chanel sunnies a couple of month ago so I'm going to be sportin' them this summer. I am looking for a cute pair of Aviators though!
Chanelangle.jpg

I have these in black I got when they first came out. I love the crystals :heart:. One actually fell out last summer, and so I took them to Chanel to see if they'd fix them, and they just gave me a brand new pair! :nuts:
(Old pic)
IM000462.jpg

But I much more often wear my Fendi's - I love the round frame :love:
DSCN2707.jpg

Hee hee:P...I bet we have the same ones! :tup:I love 'em!!!:yahoo:

LOL! Looks like Marc Jacobs is in this season. I just got my new sunnies this past march, and guess what? They're Marc by Marc Jacobs! I love them!! They're big, black and sturdy. I'm really happy with what I got at such a ridiculously low price! Just a few weeks ago I tried on a pair of Tom Ford's for almost 4x the price of my MbyMJ and I was scared to break them. They feel like they're made of cheap materials, IMO. No offense anyone, but they did.

i got some very cute DIOR's for the summer .. they are the bronzey-brown ones that say DIOR on the side! i :heart: them! definitely perfect summer sunglasses! .. i also like to rock my black chanels as well .. - ive had those for awhile tho! .. sorry no pics, yet!

i got some very cute DIOR's for the summer .. they are the bronzey-brown ones that say DIOR on the side! i :heart: them! definitely perfect summer sunglasses! .. i also like to rock my black chanels as well .. - ive had those for awhile tho! .. sorry no pics, yet!

Is it this one
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11450314&SectionID=9000&swatch=11450357
by any chance? Those are the ones I got this summer. I actually think the style and color is kinda of ugly but they look fantastic on me. I would have never even considered to try them on if my friend didnt make me. :supacool: I still dont like them when they are not on though, but as soon as I put them on and look in the mirror, I remember why I bought them :heart:

I got the Dior Glossy as a Christmas present last year and I can't stop wearing them. I have to say they are my faves of all time. Pretty sturdy too.

Attachments

• DiorGlossy1.jpg
    DiorGlossy1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 109
Here is My Dolce and Gabbana Sunglasses I got last year! I love them. They are metal frame and purple. (My favorite color).

IMGP0399.jpg

Then here is my Gucci Sunglasses I got a couple of months ago. I am not a fan of orange, but I seriously love these ones!

rheagucciglasses.jpg

have you purchased any new ones this year? or keeping ones from previous years? post pics of what you will be wearin this summer! i just got these marc jacobs...

sunglassesgiant_1950_24599627

Love Love Love these! I've been eying them for a while online. I need to make time to visit Saks or Neimans and try them on. I love Marc Jacobs. I have a couple pair of his sunglasses.