total chanel virgin!

LUV xo LOUiS

goo chargers! :]
Apr 15, 2007
ok .. maybe not a complete chanel virgin [ i have sunglasses ] .. but more of a chanel handbag virgin :yes:
[ LV and gucci have been a huge reason for my not-so-big bank account ] .. but i'm ready to add chanel into the mix and get a little poorer!! :yahoo:

.. i'm not too "educated" on chanel .. so i need a little help! i like the black purses with the white C's .. lol! [ i know ya'll are probably cringing at my lack in terminology! ] .. ill learn soon ;)

.. but i was wondering about prices and different styles. i went on the chanel website, but i found nothing like that. so is there a website i could look at where i could see different styles and prices etc?

thanks so much .. and i'm looking forward to being in the chanel forum more, learning about it, and hopefully purchasing soon! ;)

Yep. sounds like the Cambon to me too :yes:
The Cambon Ligne has been discontinued as of this year, but there are still some floating around at the stores, good luck!

Yup! discontinued, but if you start searching now, i'm sure you can find one! Do you know which style in particular? It came in a pochette, bowler, large tote, medium tote.

Yup! discontinued, but if you start searching now, i'm sure you can find one! Do you know which style in particular? It came in a pochette, bowler, large tote, medium tote.

i'm likin' the tote! not too sure on sizes .. i've seen the purses out and about .. but can't say i payed attention to whether it was "medium" or "large" ..

There is one at Chanel boutique boston in medium. If I'm not mistaken, the large will look like a usual tote (wider compared to taller) while the medium will look more like a bucket (taller compared to wider). Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong, I dont own one=)