pocket friends travel with handbags!

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
The travel edition of the 2016 resolution- shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Because we all seem to travel a lot and need a place to post our (and our handbag) adventures.

My countdown starts!! London in 5 days!!

Yay bake! Not long now. Pack a sweater, it's brrrr-chilly here [emoji5]️

Clevercat, think I'll be able to wear a dress? I have an event (won't spill the beans till I'm there!) but I'm thinking just a simple knee length black dress and tights. Or is it too cold for that?

Ahh, idk what dress to pick that matches my flats.
@-@

Clevercat, think I'll be able to wear a dress? I have an event (won't spill the beans till I'm there!) but I'm thinking just a simple knee length black dress and tights. Or is it too cold for that?

@-@

Not too cold for a dress! Your black dress sounds great - ooh what event, I wonder?

@-@

You will be cold. Today it was just 1 degree Celsius in London. Surprisingly sunny but coldddddddddd
But you never know maybe in a few days we will have a warmer weather here :smile: Hopefully it won't rain when you are here. But you know, it's London ;)

You will be cold. Today it was just 1 degree Celsius in London. Surprisingly sunny but coldddddddddd
But you never know maybe in a few days we will have a warmer weather here :smile: Hopefully it won't rain when you are here. But you know, it's London ;)

Haha, I know I'll be super cold. And my coat has a hood so I should be okay when it rains. Should I bring an umbrella anyway?

..Where is my umbrella? Lol. It rains so little here that I don't know the last place I put it.