My First Kate Spade Purse!

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Hi,

Im usually over on the LV forums but I just wanted to hop on over to share my very first ever Kate Spade bag. I have always admired all the beautiful and unique clutches and when I saw this one I knew I just had to have it for my wedding in a couple weeks. Here she is; my Happily Ever After clutch :woohoo: I am so impressed by how nicely packaged it was (I ordered directly from the Kate Spade site) and also the quality is just amazing. Cant wait to use her on the big day :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo 2 (4) - Edited.jpg
    photo 2 (4) - Edited.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 466
  • photo 3 (3) - Edited.jpg
    photo 3 (3) - Edited.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 486
  • photo 4 (4) - Edited.jpg
    photo 4 (4) - Edited.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 459
It's beautiful, hope you enjoy it and congratulations on getting married!

Thanks. Although unfourtantly my fiance noticed two chip marks on the plate that I didnt notice and pointed out to me how the plate is not on evenly so I guess I posted too soon. I tried getting a replacement but I was told its out of stock now so I guess a refund will have to do :sad: I really dont want to return it but it was 400 bucks plus tax and I just cant justify keeping it. I attached a few pics because you cant even see the flaws in the photos i posted. The last two pics shows how on the left of the bag no seam stitch shows and the plate goes up to top yet on the right side the seam stitch shows and the plate doesnt meet the top.

Attachments

• chipped top.JPG
    chipped top.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 442
  • chipped bottom.JPG
    chipped bottom.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 468
  • crooked bottom.JPG
    crooked bottom.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 451
  • crooked top left.jpg
    crooked top left.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 451
  • crooked top right.JPG
    crooked top right.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
I have good news. I just spoke to someone at Kate Spade and they did get more in stock and will be sending me out a replacement ASAP. This is my first time dealing with KS and they have very nice and helpful customer service. So happy everything worked out.

I have good news. I just spoke to someone at Kate Spade and they did get more in stock and will be sending me out a replacement ASAP. This is my first time dealing with KS and they have very nice and helpful customer service. So happy everything worked out.

Kate Spade has excellent customer service. Last week I received a monogrammed wallet but the snap closure was broken. They overnighted a new monogrammed wallet. I hadn`t even sent back the broken one yet.

Glad everything was sorted out for you! KS has amazing customer service which is part of why I shop there. They've also received new arrivals in their bridal collection and any bridal purchase over $150 comes with a matching notebook. Now all I need is for their collaboration with Minnie Mouse to become available in-store!

Glad everything was sorted out for you! KS has amazing customer service which is part of why I shop there. They've also received new arrivals in their bridal collection and any bridal purchase over $150 comes with a matching notebook. Now all I need is for their collaboration with Minnie Mouse to become available in-store!

Thanks. Yeah I just saw the bridal notebook and I was kinda peeved about it because of course when I ordered my bridal clutch a week ago that promotion wasn't running and that would have matched my clutch but I always miss out on good stuff like this, just my luck I guess not that's its a huge deal or anything. I can always order something else :graucho:

Apparently they couldn't overnight my clutch like I was originally told so its going out ground today which can take up to 6 business days so I just hope it makes here in time.

Thanks. Yeah I just saw the bridal notebook and I was kinda peeved about it because of course when I ordered my bridal clutch a week ago that promotion wasn't running and that would have matched my clutch but I always miss out on good stuff like this, just my luck I guess not that's its a huge deal or anything. I can always order something else :graucho:

Apparently they couldn't overnight my clutch like I was originally told so its going out ground today which can take up to 6 business days so I just hope it makes here in time.

Contact them and let them know or if you're near a boutique stop by and address it. This ALWAYS happens to me - I'll buy a few items regular price and within a week they'll be on sale or there's some sort of promotion.

Contact them and let them know or if you're near a boutique stop by and address it. This ALWAYS happens to me - I'll buy a few items regular price and within a week they'll be on sale or there's some sort of promotion.

I already did and they said the promotion cant be used on a previous purchase. They are very strict about this notebook.

I already did and they said the promotion cant be used on a previous purchase. They are very strict about this notebook.

My friend had a similar incident with a bag that was on sale but a week later was an additional 25% off, so my SA just did a return/repurchase for her because it was an in-store purchase. Is that an option?

My friend had a similar incident with a bag that was on sale but a week later was an additional 25% off, so my SA just did a return/repurchase for her because it was an in-store purchase. Is that an option?

I actually don't know. The clutch has already shipped so probably cant do that until it gets here. Im ok without it but the notebook design was the same as my clutch so it just would have been super cute. I would think it would have been nice of them to do especially since my first clutch was damaged and the new one may miss my wedding but I guess it is what it is.

Got my replacement bag in and that had chips too. I may just keep it because its so darn cute and atleast the licence plate isnt on crooked on the replacement.