Louis Vuitton Palm Springs backpack

Is the mini really consider to be seasonal? I have an on and off want with the size, may consider MCM as a substitute. Other times, I rather get the MM size and get the MCM mini as substitute. :graucho:

Hello guys... Need some help here... So I purchased the Palm Springs backpack in pm a few days ago... I have been obsessed with this bag the last couple of months. The mini never made it to my local store so that was not an option... Comparing between the mm and the pm at the store, the pm was definitely the cuter option and seemed like an everyday bag... However I have been wondering if the mm is the more sensible option... In terms of the fact that the pm is a smaller size and may look dated once the back pack trend is over, however the mm could still be used a few years from now as a travel bag etc and wouldn't look dated... Need your opinion and help to solve this crazy dilemma in my head. I have never been this confused about the size of a bag. Thanks.

Hello guys... Need some help here... So I purchased the Palm Springs backpack in pm a few days ago... I have been obsessed with this bag the last couple of months. The mini never made it to my local store so that was not an option... Comparing between the mm and the pm at the store, the pm was definitely the cuter option and seemed like an everyday bag... However I have been wondering if the mm is the more sensible option... In terms of the fact that the pm is a smaller size and may look dated once the back pack trend is over, however the mm could still be used a few years from now as a travel bag etc and wouldn't look dated... Need your opinion and help to solve this crazy dilemma in my head. I have never been this confused about the size of a bag. Thanks.

I just received my pm too and now i am second guessing myself. The look that I created in my head was a cute everyday carefree bag with my jeans, booties , tee and a shawl or cardigan. But the more I think about the actual functionality of the mm I become torn. I tried the mm on in the store and it was definitely a backpack. No mistaking that it wasn't my handbag for the day. I wanted the Palm Springs because it also matched my Macassar keepall 45 and thought it would be a great travel piece as well. I hate being confused about an item that I'm supposed to be enjoying.

I've been seeing a ton of pictures lately of the mini and now I want it lol. This was never on my radar, but now that I see it I think it would totally work with my wardrobe and with the amount of stuff I like to carry on weekends.

Ugh...so the stalk begins.

I just received my pm too and now i am second guessing myself. The look that I created in my head was a cute everyday carefree bag with my jeans, booties , tee and a shawl or cardigan. But the more I think about the actual functionality of the mm I become torn. I tried the mm on in the store and it was definitely a backpack. No mistaking that it wasn't my handbag for the day. I wanted the Palm Springs because it also matched my Macassar keepall 45 and thought it would be a great travel piece as well. I hate being confused about an item that I'm supposed to be enjoying.

I picked the MM over the PM because I wanted to be able to use it as an every day bag but even more a travel bag. The PM and BB are both super cute but were not practical for me. Get what works for you.

I selected the PM as I wanted something I could use as an everyday bag and I found the PM to be the perfect size. The BB is darling but I wanted something to fit a full size wallet. The Mm was very comfortable and a great size if you are looking for a regular size backpack and not an everyday purse.

Off topic but I've always wondered... What does "graucho" mean?

+1 Have been wondering for the longest time too... [emoji2]

Depending on the device you use to read the forum, you will either see the word "graucho" (usually on your mobile device or the app), or a smile face with thick eyebrows moving up and down (if you access the site from a computer).

The Graucho emoticon refers to Groucho Marx who was an American comedian and movie/TV star. One of his famous trademarks was glasses, thick eyebrows, and a mustache. Some novelty stores even sell Graucho glasses.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455757305.881220.jpg

Depending on the device you use to read the forum, you will either see the word "graucho" (usually on your mobile device or the app), or a smile face with thick eyebrows moving up and down (if you access the site from a computer).

The Graucho emoticon refers to Groucho Marx who was an American comedian and movie/TV star. One of his famous trademarks was glasses, thick eyebrows, and a mustache. Some novelty stores even sell Graucho glasses.
View attachment 3277111

Hahah!! Thanks!

The Macassar keepall and the Palm Springs backpack are a perfect match... And that's exactly how I feel too, that I am supposed to be enjoying this bag and that it's been sitting in it's box the last three weeks while I decide... It's strangely comforting though, knowing that there is someone, somewhere in a different part of the world with the same bag problem as me... [emoji2] Please let me know what you decide... My heart says pm and my head says mm.

I selected the PM as I wanted something I could use as an everyday bag and I found the PM to be the perfect size. The BB is darling but I wanted something to fit a full size wallet. The Mm was very comfortable and a great size if you are looking for a regular size backpack and not an everyday purse.

Thanks for replying. I do love the pm too... And it does fit a lot.