Received gorgeous Ostrich Birkin without Clochette -- need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kath00

O.G.
Feb 13, 2012
Hi there,

My sister just bought resale a beautiful Birkin in Mousse (Ostrich) with a P stamp. It was a good price but didn't come with the clochette/keys. Does anyone know if it's possible to ask H to order me a clochette to replace? Does it take forever to receive? Is it a problem that the bag is older (it's brand new looking but I am not sure about the color being current). Also can I assume it's real (it's from the RealReal and looks good to my untrained eye).

Thanks a million for any and all advice.

Hi there,

My sister just bought resale a beautiful Birkin in Mousse (Ostrich) with a P stamp. It was a good price but didn't come with the clochette/keys. Does anyone know if it's possible to ask H to order me a clochette to replace? Does it take forever to receive? Is it a problem that the bag is older (it's brand new looking but I am not sure about the color being current). Also can I assume it's real (it's from the RealReal and looks good to my untrained eye).

Thanks a million for any and all advice.

If you could please do a search, the issue of replacing the keys/clochette has come up several times before. Also we ask that members not ask questions relating to authenticity outside the designated threads. Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.