Help finding a bag

missy_g

Sep 22, 2011
My SIL had an awesome Kate Spade bag. She always gets a purse for Christmas from her MIL. I wanted to ask what the style was but I know she probably didn't know. She really doesn't care either way.
Anyway, it was a largish hobo bag, more like a shoulder bag. It had vertically striped lining, and tassels on the zipper. The only bag I could find that was similar was the Lori. This bag actually has depth though, like 3-4 inches. Plus it has a "trim" around the bottom.
I believe it's a newish style as my SIL said her MIL ordered it online during a 75% off sale. It LOOKED real so I'm pretty sure it came from somewhere legit.
I've attached a pic of the Lori (I guess it's a Lori) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455650106.550466.jpg

My SIL had an awesome Kate Spade bag. She always gets a purse for Christmas from her MIL. I wanted to ask what the style was but I know she probably didn't know. She really doesn't care either way.
Anyway, it was a largish hobo bag, more like a shoulder bag. It had vertically striped lining, and tassels on the zipper. The only bag I could find that was similar was the Lori. This bag actually has depth though, like 3-4 inches. Plus it has a "trim" around the bottom.
I believe it's a newish style as my SIL said her MIL ordered it online during a 75% off sale. It LOOKED real so I'm pretty sure it came from somewhere legit.
I've attached a pic of the Lori (I guess it's a Lori) View attachment 3275635

Do you think it does be an outlet bag?

Awwww, so frustrating! Hopefully we can give you a few leads.

Something like the Charles Street Small Haven or Cobble Hill Ella might be what you are looking for. They have a thin tassel and striped lining. There are multiple other bags possibilities.

The kate spade surprise sale can be called the 75% off sale and has both boutique and designed for outlet merchandise.

A photo of your SIL's bag would be the best way to ID it. Do you recall if the kate spade insignia was the same as the photo you posted? (Or was it stamped on the bag, on a rectangular gold plate, had a cutout spade, or something else?) What color was the bag?

I'm still looking and no dice. Next time I see my SIL I'm going to have to take a stealth shot of her bag [emoji23]

Edit-I think I found it!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455920350.019794.jpg
Hers is a pretty purple color!