Antigona or saint laurent?

Antigona works better for all occasions. The white of the YSL doesn't actually make it any "more" casual. It is a very dressy purse and IMO would look out of place in many settings. OTOH the Antigona will look equally good in a dressy setting as with jeans and a sweater. Also, I think the Antigona would hold more varied shaped items due to its depth over the YSL.

Hmm I kinda disagree with not being able to wear the saint laurent casually. I've seen a few girls wearing it around with casual outfits and I think it looks pretty cute. But that's my style.

I would be a bit hesitant to buy such a light Antigona because the structured shape is bound to knock into things while flap style bags stay close to the body and sre easier to keep clean. So for that reason, I'll lean towards the YSL. And yes, I think you could wesr it as an everyday bag. It's no more formal than a Chanel flap or woc.

Hmm I kinda disagree with not being able to wear the saint laurent casually. I've seen a few girls wearing it around with casual outfits and I think it looks pretty cute. But that's my style.
Yeah, I suppose it depends where you live/intend to wear it as well. I could see that flying in a metro area where nice bags are more the norm. Where I live it is very rural and very casual. Coach is considered what the RICH PEOPLE wear. LOL. So I probably let that color my comments. :rolleyes:

I definitely say the Saint Laurent, if it's suitable for your daily needs. I've seen it worn casually though that does of course depend on your personal style. Good luck with your decision!

I would be a bit hesitant to buy such a light Antigona because the structured shape is bound to knock into things while flap style bags stay close to the body and sre easier to keep clean. So for that reason, I'll lean towards the YSL. And yes, I think you could wesr it as an everyday bag. It's no more formal than a Chanel flap or woc.

Thank you for your input! I agree about the casual wear.. My daily bags are chanel flaps so I guess I'm used to a bit more "formal" bags even if I'm wearing gym clothes! Haha. But that's a good point. I never thought about the bag bumping into things.

Yeah, I suppose it depends where you live/intend to wear it as well. I could see that flying in a metro area where nice bags are more the norm. Where I live it is very rural and very casual. Coach is considered what the RICH PEOPLE wear. LOL. So I probably let that color my comments. :rolleyes:

Haha yes, probably just depends on what the norm is in terms of everyone's style :smile: I do see how one would think the YSL would look a bit odd in the daytime but I don't mind