Your Chloe in Action!

View attachment 3262548

My first luxury handbag! Chloe Mini Marcie in Grey. I was so conflicted as to what my first designer bag should be, especially because I tend to get tired of purses fairly quickly, and I didn't want that to happen with this bag because it is such a special purchase. I had seen this style for years now, and every time I saw it, I would always be in love with it, so I figured it was meant to be; the bag has such a beautiful and unique design. I chose the mini size because I was afraid that the bigger one would get in my way, and I am so glad I did!

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

what a beauty! this is my favourite colour of marcie

View attachment 3262548

My first luxury handbag! Chloe Mini Marcie in Grey. I was so conflicted as to what my first designer bag should be, especially because I tend to get tired of purses fairly quickly, and I didn't want that to happen with this bag because it is such a special purchase. I had seen this style for years now, and every time I saw it, I would always be in love with it, so I figured it was meant to be; the bag has such a beautiful and unique design. I chose the mini size because I was afraid that the bigger one would get in my way, and I am so glad I did!

Thanks for letting me share :smile:
Beautiful bag! Where did you find the mini Marcie in this style? The only mini ones I can find are the crossbody ones with no handheld option.

Still loving using my Marcie hobo :smile: She's accompanied me for drinks this evening :smile: I took a sneaky pic while no one was looking ;)

Attachments

• 1455128660898.jpg
    1455128660898.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 1,033