Here's my spring/summer collection *pics* finally!

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Yes, I confess. I'm a shoe addict. I love shoes, I always have. So here goes, group shots first. Individuals to follow. A few more have "trickled" in since the last group camera shot so they will be posted at the end.

Summer07-1.JPG

Summer07-2.JPG

Chanel Espadrilles (from last season), an oldie but a goodie!
ChanelEspadrilles.JPG

Chanel Cork Wedges. Look great with an Hermes Twilly tied around your ankle too!
ChanelCork.JPG

Fendi Peep Toe Espadrilles (my run around town shoes):
FendiEspadrille.JPG

The highest freakin' shoes I have! So tall that when I take one off I can't reach the floor with my bare foot (barely can touch the very top of my toes - and I mean the very top!) I love the detail of the little dangling CC so here's another pic:
ChanelCork1.JPG

ChanelCork2.JPG

Louboutin Cataribbons. Kept the beige, returned the brown.
CLribbon.jpg

Louboutin cork flip flops. Kept the black, returned the gold.
CLthongs.jpg

Prada Metallic Diamond Peep Toe Slides. Who can resist these?
PradaCrystal.JPG

Rene Caovilla Turquoise Flat Sandals. Have to have 2 pics to do these babies justice.
RCdetail.JPG

RCbox.JPG

Manolo Blahnik flat silver diamond sandal. Bling Bling!
MBcrystal.JPG

Chanel python heels. I'm a sucker for exotics (see avatar!) Plus a close-up to see the heel detail.
ChanelPythons.jpg

ChanelPythonHeels.jpg

Stubbs and Wooten Pirate Shoes. A sale find:
PirateShoes.JPG

Robert Clergerie are funky but are one of my all-time favs. He is back designing for the company after a brief retirement. love the chunky designs.
RCblack.JPG

More Robert Clergerie. Platforms are a short girl's best friend. How cool do these look with my BV tote?
RCbrown.JPG

BVtote.JPG

Green croc loafers. See above comment regarding exotics.
GreenGator.JPG

Prada Sport kitten heels. Who doesn't need a cool, sporty black thong sandal?
PradaSport.JPG

Louboutin toe wrap sandals. These kind of look "granola-ish" but look really good on your feet. Plus I needed a replacement for my brown Manolo gladiator gravaflats that I wore to death last year. Oh, and they go with my Bottega beach tote - cool!
CLtoe.JPG

Louboutin $ale find. Couldn't help myself.
CLbelatong1.JPG

Louboutin $ale find. Couldn't help myself.
CLesp1.JPG

Prada $ale find. Found the bag and shoes on $ale - I REALLY couldn't help myself.
PradaStoneHandbag.JPG

Hope you all enjoyed the walk thru my spring/summer collection. I seriously think I need some help!!

I have a shoe addiction too! Love them. Have only bought one or two high end though so far. Hope to have a bigger collection when I graduate with my bachelors.

Great choices. I have the Clergerie mules in red -- they are soooo comfortable and I get tons of compliments on them.
You will have a hard time choosing each morning.

I found these old pics of last year's shoes. Wow, I forgot how cute some of them are. I'll have to dig them out of the closet!

Chanel:
Summer06Chanel.jpg

Sandals:
Summer06Sandals.jpg

Skins:
Summer06Skins.jpg

Wedges:
Summer06Wedges.jpg