Finding a Large Selma?

bellevie0891

Sep 26, 2011
Trying to find a Large Black Selma...

I get too nervous to purchase MK off eBay fearing there is damage I'm not seeing in the photos. :P

Maybe I should just go for a medium? Or maybe a medium sutton?

Is my search hopeless at this point??

Last edited:

I get too nervous to purchase MK off eBay fearing there is damage I'm not seeing in the photos. :P

Zappos has one with gold hardware for reg price. Or try Amazon. I couldn't find them on any other sites.

There was a black large Selma with GHW at the Marshalls in Poughkeepsie NY a week or so ago. You might try Marshalls or TJ Maxx near you but that means being lucky to find one as they do not ship from store as far as I know. I don't recall the price exactly but it is often around 60 % of original retail.

I've purchased a bunch of MK off of eBay and have never had a problem, if you get an item in a condition not as described you can return it! You can also try an app called poshmark, it's kind of like eBay but you don't bid just purchase and they have good customer service protection if you receive something not as described. I've also bought a lot of MK on there🙈

I've purchased a bunch of MK off of eBay and have never had a problem, if you get an item in a condition not as described you can return it! You can also try an app called poshmark, it's kind of like eBay but you don't bid just purchase and they have good customer service protection if you receive something not as described. I've also bought a lot of MK on there🙈

But you can negociate on Posh, and that's awesome! :biggrin: Got some great deals there recently.

People sell them on Tradesy too. I sold my large Selma there before

You can still find them in some boutiques but it really depends on where you are. You can find them on Tradesy, Zappos, & the Real Real. Some Macy's, Marshall's, TJMaxx, Dillards, & other stores still have them. You may also still find some at the Outlets. You just have to patiently stalk them. I've not had a problem buying from Ebay & you can always have them authenticated before you purchase. You can find them on Poshmark & also on Mercari. Mercari is only accessible through their phone app.