Help me decide on next bag ....

cap

Dec 26, 2008
Hi Everyone ! I am thinking of getting a new bag in the next few weeks . I want a monogram piece . I only own one monogram bag right now which is a NF . My other is a small pochette . The other bags in my collection are all DE . I narrowed it down to :
Mon monogram speedy 30
Turenne MM
Pallas Noir
Montaigne MM
Which would you pick ? If any one has these bags . Please feel free to share your Love for you bag . This will be my last for a long time . Also if you have any other suggestions please share :smile: ! Thank you :smile:

Hi Everyone ! I am thinking of getting a new bag in the next few weeks . I want a monogram piece . I only own one monogram bag right now which is a NF . My other is a small pochette . The other bags in my collection are all DE . I narrowed it down to :
Mon monogram speedy 30
Turenne MM
Pallas Noir
Montaigne MM
Which would you pick ? If any one has these bags . Please feel free to share your Love for you bag . This will be my last for a long time . Also if you have any other suggestions please share :smile: ! Thank you :smile:
I thought you liked Phenix on your post at another thread? Go for Phenix pm in red!

Montaigne MM or Mon Mono Speedy 30 would be my two picks from your list. I actually prefer the Montaigne in empreinte, but I love overall design of this bag. As for Speedy, it's a favorite of mine and I love the idea of a personalized Speedy. Good luck choosing!